- Name :Early
- Meaning :It means 'Noble Leader'., It means 'Noble Leader'.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Early
- AarushiDawn, Red Sky in the early morning, First rays of the Sun, Flame, Bright, Life giving, First rays of the sun, Bright, Brilliant and Radiant rays of Sun, Early morning Sunshine
- DivijName of Lord Datta, Born in heaven, Came from heaven, Divine, One who appeared from heaven, dearly loved
- SamiraEarly morning fragrance or entertaining companion or wind, Enchanting, A companion in evening conversation
- NishantThe Moon, Dawn, Peace, Pleasant early morning, Daybreak, The end of night, The end of night or dark
- Reneborn again,rene as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name rene) is manifested again-not ren-ee. it is of french origin, and the importance of rene is to be "born again". rene is the most modern form of renatus. see also renny. the actor rené auberjonois. also the shape of the reginald.,rene as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name rene). abbreviation of irene (greek) "peace". also as a name, especially from the early 20's. century. also the form of renata. also the form of renee.
- SameerEarly morning fragrance, Entertaining companion, Wind, Breeze, Air, Creator, Another name for Shiva, Era, He who is a good friend
- HemantGold or Lord Buddha, Early winter, An early winter that is the most beautiful season of the entire year
- Celesteceleste as a girl's name is pronounced in the vision otherwise. it is of latin origin, and the importance of celeste is "heavenly". anglisierte form of céleste (french), from latin harmonies, novel, heavenly, a popular name among early christians. the male form celestin was the name of five popes, the first in ad-422. the name may be related to the heavenly queen, the wife of jean laurent de brunhoff 's children' s book character babar, the elephant. the actress celeste holm; casting agent celestia fox.,heavenly,sublime
- Auroraaurora as a girl's name is pronounced aw-tube-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the aurora "the aurora". mythology: aurora was the roman goddess of dawn. using the 19th century, poets such as byron and the sun. in some versions of the story of "the sleeping beauty", " the princess name is aurora. it is also used today as a scholar who corresponds to the early morning hours.,aurora,goddess of the dawn,the dawn,the dawn,
- NishanthThe Moon, Dawn, Peace, Pleasant early morning, Daybreak, The end of night, One who ends the dark night
- AlviraSpeaker of truth, Dearly Loved, Gothic - True to all, Truly Foreign, Truly Lively, A variation of the name Elvira
- Victoriavictoria 'like a girl' name pronounced victor-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of victory conqueror. feminine of victor. victoria was a goddess, the smiled, in the ancient roman people for many centuries. the early christians took the name, probably due to saint paul ' s the praise of god, who gives us the victory. royal associations of the 19ten of century in england, queen victoria, and of four syllables and pronunciation give the victory it has an aura of dignity, formality and elegance. victoria ' s abbreviations and nicknames are very informal, on the contrary. see also latoya. the actress victoria principal.,winner, conqueror, warrior,victory,the lady of victory
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name