- Name :Earl
- Meaning :It means king,warrior or chief in different languages., It means king,warrior or chief in different languages.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Earl
- AarushiDawn, Red Sky in the early morning, First rays of the Sun, Flame, Bright, Life giving, First rays of the sun, Bright, Brilliant and Radiant rays of Sun, Early morning Sunshine
- DivijName of Lord Datta, Born in heaven, Came from heaven, Divine, One who appeared from heaven, dearly loved
- SamiraEarly morning fragrance or entertaining companion or wind, Enchanting, A companion in evening conversation
- NishantThe Moon, Dawn, Peace, Pleasant early morning, Daybreak, The end of night, The end of night or dark
- ManavMan, Youth, Relating to Manu, Humankind, Human being, Pearl, Treasure human being, A person of male gender
- Reneborn again,rene as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name rene) is manifested again-not ren-ee. it is of french origin, and the importance of rene is to be "born again". rene is the most modern form of renatus. see also renny. the actor rené auberjonois. also the shape of the reginald.,rene as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name rene). abbreviation of irene (greek) "peace". also as a name, especially from the early 20's. century. also the form of renata. also the form of renee.
- SameerEarly morning fragrance, Entertaining companion, Wind, Breeze, Air, Creator, Another name for Shiva, Era, He who is a good friend
- HemantGold or Lord Buddha, Early winter, An early winter that is the most beautiful season of the entire year
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name