- Name :Dylan
- Meaning :One who is born near the sea and is son of sea, One who is born near the sea and is son of sea
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Dylan
- Dillonborn of the sea,dillon as a young man by the name (at least regularly, as the names of girl dillon) is very dil un. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of dillon is "like a lion; loyal". sounds like dylan. name of a hippy on bbc-tv-show "the magic roundabout". the actor matt dillon.,loyal,mar
- Taylanhigh,taylan, as a boys' name pronounced tay-lan. it is of american origin. a blend of taylor and dylan.
- Bobbob how a young man name is pronounced bob. it is the old english origin. abbreviation of robert, the subsequent embossing of the stove, date of birth and nob. bobbie and bobby are pet forms, despite the fact that bobbie is more often used for girls. while bobby together for children in the decade of 1950 and 60 years, robert is now more than shorten it to robbie or rob in its place, in the pedestrian area of bob. the comedian bob hope; singer bob dylan; chess master dob fishermen; actor billy bob thornton.,brilliant glory,a diminutive of robert
- Nilinthe name of nilin is a girl name . nilin cartier-wells is a character from the video game remember me. nilin rhyme with dylan.
- Dylanadylana as a girl's name is pronounced dill-en-ah. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of dylana is "born from waves". use of dylan's more of a tribute to the poet dylan thomas. entrepreneurs dylan lauren.
- Aranrhodaranrhod as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of aranrhod is "huge wheel or round". name of the mother of dylan and lleu llaw gyffes in the "mabinogi". the legendary heroine may have been originally a moon goddess. arianrhod is a modern variation of the importance of "the silver wheel".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name