- Name :Durin
- Meaning :A mythical dwarf; magical and enchanting, A mythical dwarf, magical and enchanting
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Durin
- AahanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, The name aahana has the meaning of someone like Angel, someone sweet and charming like rose it also means First sun rays
- AhanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, Strong willed like steel, inner light, inner happiness
- AshazOne in a million, Name of a sahabi during the time of prophet, One in a million, Sahabi during the Prophet's time
- Adrianadrian as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name-adrian) that is pronounced ay-dree-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adrian is "from hadria". place name: hadria was a town in the north of italy, which gave its name to the adriatic sea. the name was borne by the roman emperor publius aelius hadrianus (second century). hadrian ' s has built the wall, in the north of england during his reign. it is also the name of the 12th century by pope adrian iv (the only english pope in history). first popular in the 1950s in the united kingdom. hollywood costume designer adrian, the actor adrien brody.,of hadria,man from hadria (adriatic sea),a man of the adriatic sea,on the person from hadria (northern italy)
- AyazRespected and enduring, A sincere slave of Mahmood the king once upon a time, Cool night breeze, a royal breeze
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- JeriahFirst born son of hebron, son of kohath who was assigned priestly duties during the reforms of king david, First born son of hebron, son of kohath who was assigned priestly duties during the reforms of king david
- AyaazRespected and enduring, A sincere slave of Mahmood the king once upon a time, A king, they are respected and enduring
- DruvamThe enduring sound, Heaven, Certainly, Eternally, A Star, North Pole Star, A variant of name Dhurv
- UttaraHigher, North the direction, Name of a start, Better, Outcome (Princess of Virata, pupil of Arjuna as Brihhannala (his disguised identity as the eunuch dance teacher during the Pandavas final year of exile).), A star, or north direction.
- Brunobrown,brown,brown color of the skin,bruno as a young man by the name pronounced broo-noh. it is of old german origin, and the importance of bruno is "brown". as the name in the elite of the families in spain during the middle ages. saint bruno (10tes century xvi), was the founder of the carthusian order of monks. literary: to use in the english-speaking world from the end of the 19ten century may have been inspired by lewis carroll, "sylvie and bruno" (1889). conductor bruno walter; the actor bruno kirby.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name