- Name :Durin
- Meaning :A mythical dwarf; magical and enchanting, A mythical dwarf, magical and enchanting
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Durin
- AahanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, The name aahana has the meaning of someone like Angel, someone sweet and charming like rose it also means First sun rays
- AhanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, Strong willed like steel, inner light, inner happiness
- AshazOne in a million, Name of a sahabi during the time of prophet, One in a million, Sahabi during the Prophet's time
- Adrianadrian as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name-adrian) that is pronounced ay-dree-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adrian is "from hadria". place name: hadria was a town in the north of italy, which gave its name to the adriatic sea. the name was borne by the roman emperor publius aelius hadrianus (second century). hadrian ' s has built the wall, in the north of england during his reign. it is also the name of the 12th century by pope adrian iv (the only english pope in history). first popular in the 1950s in the united kingdom. hollywood costume designer adrian, the actor adrien brody.,of hadria,man from hadria (adriatic sea),a man of the adriatic sea,on the person from hadria (northern italy)
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- AyazRespected and enduring, A sincere slave of Mahmood the king once upon a time, Cool night breeze, a royal breeze
- JeriahFirst born son of hebron, son of kohath who was assigned priestly duties during the reforms of king david, First born son of hebron, son of kohath who was assigned priestly duties during the reforms of king david
- AyaazRespected and enduring, A sincere slave of Mahmood the king once upon a time, A king, they are respected and enduring
- DruvamThe enduring sound, Heaven, Certainly, Eternally, A Star, North Pole Star, A variant of name Dhurv
- Madisonmadison as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name madison), is very mad-a-son. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of madison is "son of the mighty warrior". it is also possible variant of madeline (hebrew) "woman from magdala", or surname derived from matthew (hebrew) "gift of the lord" or "matilda" (alt-english) "mighty in battle". the siren, the heroine of madison in the hit movie "splash" probably affects the use of the name, and boy ' s name as a maiden name.,madison as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl madison) is very mad-ih-sun. it is derived from the medieval town of the woman called magdalene (greek, french), "woman of magdala". the surname arose from madde, it was a nickname for madeleine. use of madison's name is influenced by james madison, an important contribution to the american constitution and the bill of rights, as well as the president of the united states during the war of 1812. the writer madison smartt bell.,matthew ' s child,and that a mighty battle,son of matthew,the son of maud
- Neemaborn during the good times, was born during the time of abundance,neema, as a girl's name is pronounced nah mah. is swahili, the origin and the meaning of neema is "born in prosperity".
- UttaraHigher, North the direction, Name of a start, Better, Outcome (Princess of Virata, pupil of Arjuna as Brihhannala (his disguised identity as the eunuch dance teacher during the Pandavas final year of exile).), A star, or north direction.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name