- Name :Dru
- Meaning :Warrior; Wise; A person who is loved by all., Warrior, Wise, A person who is loved by all.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Dru
- Maevealluring,exciting woman,maeve as a girl's name is pronounced may-v, may-vee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of maeve is "of drunkenness; that the power drunk". the original form is meadhbh, the name of the powerful and legendary warrior queen of pre-christian ireland (in the first century). she is the one that is described in the "tain", the celtic equivalent of the "iliad", as the "great fair... with a sword of iron". author maeve binchy.,the poisons
- DraupadiDaughter of the king Drupada, Consort of Pandavas (Wife of five Pandavas; daughter of Drupad, king of Panchala.), Daughter of fire,
- DruvamThe enduring sound, Heaven, Certainly, Eternally, A Star, North Pole Star, A variant of name Dhurv
- Normafrom the north,from the north; or, the pattern,rule how to a girl's name is pronounced standard. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the norm is "the norm". in bellini's 1832 tragic opera "norma" norma is a druidess at the time of the roman occupation of england. the name was probably invented by felice romani, and is not a feminine form of norman, which means "man of the north". the actress norma shearer; the fashion designer norma kamali.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name