- Name :dre
- Meaning :man,male, male
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For dre
- Adrianadrian as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name-adrian) that is pronounced ay-dree-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adrian is "from hadria". place name: hadria was a town in the north of italy, which gave its name to the adriatic sea. the name was borne by the roman emperor publius aelius hadrianus (second century). hadrian ' s has built the wall, in the north of england during his reign. it is also the name of the 12th century by pope adrian iv (the only english pope in history). first popular in the 1950s in the united kingdom. hollywood costume designer adrian, the actor adrien brody.,of hadria,man from hadria (adriatic sea),a man of the adriatic sea,on the person from hadria (northern italy)
- Ethandurable or long-lasting,ethane, as a name of children is very ee-as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ethan is "resistance, durable". from eitan. biblical: the ethane, the ezrahite was a man known for his wisdom. american patriot ethan allen was a famous revolutionary war avant-garde. the actor ethan hawke.,firm, durable, strong,strong, firm
- Iangod is merciful,god is merciful,ian as a name of children is very ee one eye. it is scottish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of ian is "god is gracious". variant of john. iain is the normal scottish gaelic spelling. author ian fleming, actor ian mckellen.,the lord is merciful
- Riorio as a name of children is very ree-oh. it is of spanish origin and the meaning of river "river". place name, independent name and an abbreviation of names with the suffix-rio. rio de janeiro, brazil, which means "river of january" in portuguese. the rio grande is the border river between texas and mexico, and its name means "great river" in english.,river
- Adrieladriel as a girl's name is pronounced ay-dree-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of adriel is "flock of god". biblical name.,assembly of god,the flock of god,the followers of god,god is my teacher
- Nathanielgift of god,god,god has given you,nathaniel, as a name of children is very na-yel. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathaniel is "god has given". biblically: one of the 12 apostles, who was also as bartholomew. used by the puritanern. author nathaniel hawthorne; musicians nat "king" cole.
- MenaalSpecial flower of heaven, Extraordinary blossom from paradise, superios florat from dreamland.
- Celesteceleste as a girl's name is pronounced in the vision otherwise. it is of latin origin, and the importance of celeste is "heavenly". anglisierte form of céleste (french), from latin harmonies, novel, heavenly, a popular name among early christians. the male form celestin was the name of five popes, the first in ad-422. the name may be related to the heavenly queen, the wife of jean laurent de brunhoff 's children' s book character babar, the elephant. the actress celeste holm; casting agent celestia fox.,heavenly,sublime
- KatyayaniGoddess Parvati, Dressed in red, An epithet of Durga and Parvati, The name means Goddess Parvati
- Josiahgod supports, heals,god will save you,healed by god; with the support of god,josiah as a name of children is very jo-sye-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of josiah is "the lord is help". biblical: king of judah, at the age of eight years, after his father was murdered, josiah, now governs from 31 years ago. porcelain entrepreneurs of josiah wedgwood.,the lord supports
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name