- Name :Dov
- Meaning :A bear; they are mighty and strong, A bear, they are mighty and strong
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Dov
- Jonasit means Dove. People with this name are very soft spoken and kind hearted. They love helping others and providing advice to family and friends., it means Dove. People with this name are very soft spoken and kind hearted. They love helping others and providing advice to family and friends.
- Jonahit means Dove. People with this name get fame and wealth. They are often termed as hero because of their courageous attitude., it means Dove. People with this name get fame and wealth. They are often termed as hero because of their courageous attitude.
- Dovethe bird of peace,the dove, as a baby girl name. bird name. the dove represents peace, god's covenant with noah and the holy spirit.,dove bird
- Calumcalum as a girl's name is pronounced kal-to. is of scottish, gaelic and latin origin, and the importance of calum is "dove". variant of columba. this was popular among early christians because the dove was a symbol of meekness, of purity, of peace and of the holy spirit. saint columba was influential in the sixth century, a missionary of ireland, founded a monastery on the scottish island of iona. his contemporary saint columba, also irish, was a missionary in france, switzerland and italy. calum and its variant callum as variants of malcolm in scotland.,dove
- ColmDove; the bird used for the symbol of peace; a short white bird, Dove, the bird used for the symbol of peace, a short white bird
- Caileana dove,cailean that the guys name is pronounced ka-len. it is scottish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of cailean is "puppy, puppy". source of the form of colin. also a scottish form of columba, saint columba (see calum) as crisdean to christ and moirean to mary. also the form of the callan.,puppy, puppy,puppy
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name