- Name :doug
- Meaning :dark stranger", "black water,diminutive of douglas
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For doug
- Ilianabright,of ilium, or troy,iliana as a girl's name is pronounced ee-lee-ahn-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of iliana is "trojan". the poetic name for the ancient city of troy, was "ilion". ileanna was the architect of the royal family. see also liana. the actress illeana douglas, the granddaughter of actors melvyn douglas. also the form of aileen. also the form of eileen. also the form of ilana.,ray of light, the personification of beauty
- Kirkchurch,kirk how to a girl's name is pronounced kerk. is the ancient norse and germans of ancient origin, and the meaning of kirk is "church". in scotland, "kirk" as a word with the meaning of "church". the actor kirk douglas.
- Wellingtonof weola the city,the people living in the village, in the manicured area near the temples,the people who lived in the temple,wellington for a name of children altenglischen of origin. place name with connotations aristocratic, because the famous duke of wellington, in which napoleon was defeated, and gave his name high, waterproof boots, and filet of beef wrapped in dough.
- Fingaljust foreign,of fingal as a name of children of scottish-gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of fingal "fair, white foreigner". anglisierte form of fionnghall, derived from "fionn" and "galo". originally, a nickname for the blond nordic settlers (see dougal for the darker of the danes). literary: the name was in the ossianic poems (18th century) to the gaelic hero fionn mac airt (see finn). the famous fingal ' s cave, which took the name of these stories.,white foreigners
- Macarthurarthur ' s son,macarthur, as a name of children of scottish-gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of macarthur is "son of arthur". world war ii, general douglas macarthur.
- Haigincluded with hedges,housing,haig as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of haig is "surrounded by hedges". the location, the name. douglas haig was a prominent english soldier in the first world war.
- Pleasantinethe name of pleasantine is a girl name . it is a very unusual form of euro-chic under the name, carried from canada zellbiologe dr. pleasantine mill and american design of buildings recorder pleasantine drake. there is also a novel with the title of aunt pleasantine by the american author ruth doan macdougall.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name