- Name :Dora
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :2
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Meena (D, CH, Z, TH)
- Nakshatra :Revathi (De, Do, Cha, Chi)
Similar Names For Dora
- NehaDew drop, Admired for look, Love, Rain, Bright one, Naughty one, Affectionate, The shower of rain or affection or adoration.
- Doriandorian as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name is dorian) rather dor-ee-in. it is of greek origin, and the importance of being dorian "a descendant of doro; doris". name: doris is a area of greece. literary: in the novel of oscar wilde "the portrait of dorian gray", dorian was granted the wish that he would receive an eternal youth and beauty. a portrait of him changed to show the passage of time and finally caused his death. also the form of doran. also the form of isidore.,the doric order or on the trunk,from the sea,the people, the gift; in the exile, a
- Mandyadorable,mandy as a girl' name, which is pronounced, man-dee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of mandy is "adorable". pet form of amanda. singer mandy moore. also the shape of melinda.,who deserves the love
- AaradhanaWorship, Adoration, Worship, Reverence, Adoration, Devotion, Adulation, Respect, An act of glorifying God
- HosannaA prayer or cry of express praise or adoration to God. Literally means "please save" or "save now." in Hebrew.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name