- Name :donn
- Meaning :brown
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For donn
- Donadona how to a girl's name is of spanish origin and the importance of dona is "lady". variant of donna. also the shape of donald.
- Dondon how to a girl's name is pronounced dahn. it is of english origin. shortened form of a name beginning with don. the irish mythology, donn was known as king of the underworld. the use of the welsh gaelic surname donne as a given name in honor of john donne, the 17th century poet. donnan was the seventh century irish saint. the actor don cheadle.,proud chief,ruler of the world,in the world, the avant-garde, man
- Donnadonna how to a girl's name is pronounced dah-nah. it is of italian origin, and the importance of donna is "lady". the original meaning is closer to "lady of the house". a title of respect, equivalent to don for men. the modern usage dating back to the 1920s. see also the virgin. the actress donna reed, float donna devarona; the fashion designer donna karan; singer donna summer.,dame, madam,lady-like
- Madonnamy lady,virgin mary how to a girl's name is pronounced ma-dah-nah. it is of italian origin, and the importance of the virgin is "my lady". a form of respect to address, such as the french "madame". also of the catholics, to mean that the virgin mary, or of a work of art that represents, that of being a mother. familiar in modern times by singer/actress madonna. see also, mona and donna.,my lady
- Lourdessteep slope,french names of lourdes,crown of laurel,lourdes how to a girl's name is pronounced loor-des, loordz. it is of french origin. the location, the name. miracle of healing attributed to the place in france where the virgin mary allegedly appeared in 1858, a young man who later honored as the saint bernadette. the actress-singer madonna chose the name of his first daughter, was born. dancer lourdes lopez.
- Ladonnaladonna how to a girl's name is pronounced la-dah-nah. modern elaborated form of donna (italian) "lady".,lady-like,the lady
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name