- Name :Diti
- Meaning :Idea, Splendor, Radiance, Brilliance, Beauty (Wife of the sage Kashyap), Beautiful daughter of Daksha
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Meena (D, CH, Z, TH)
- Nakshatra :Purvabhadra (Se, So, Da, Di)
Similar Names For Diti
- ShaheerWell known, The group of people use to play traditional music at Shivaji ‘s period, Shayar or Shahir, SOmeone who is well-known, famous
- KeshaviGoddess Radha, Long beautiful hair, Keshava is the name of Vishnu from within the Hindu tradition
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Urielgod is my light god is my light; the flame of god,the light of god,uriel as a name of children pronounced floor-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of uriel is an angel of light; flame of god. in the apocrypha, uriel is one of the seven archangels. in the islamic tradition, is known as israfil and the angel of music, the sound of the trumpet on the day of judgment.
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- GopiMilkmaid friends of Lord Krishna, Protector of Cows, Derived from the name Gopika, Cow herding Girls famous for their unconditional devotion to Lord Krishna
- ReetJasmine, Soothing, Purifying, Hymn, Prosperous, Universal plentiful, Custom, Tradition, A variant spelling of Reeth
- Juniperthe juniper as a girl's name (also more frequently than girls name juniper). the name of the plant: a shrub with fruits of the forest, from which gin (known as "geneva" in dutch) is traditionally distilled.,juniper berry juniper-tree (an evergreen tree),juniper as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name juniper) is of latin origin. the name of the plant, the juniper-tree, or a berry (derived from iunipêrus). in the bible, is used as a translation of hebrew rothem, a desert broom-bush. as a surname, is partially derived from jennifer.,young
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name