- Name :Din
- Meaning :Dimple, small indication that forms in the cheek
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Hindu
Similar Names For Din
- DhritiCourage, Morale, Steadiness, Command, Pleasure, Determination, Patience, Virtue, One who has courage and patience.
- AaliyaExcellent, Highest social standing, Tall, Towering, the one who is excellent, and of high position who is supreme
- RohanA river in paradise, Ascending, A blossom, Another name for Vishnu, Finest Indian steel, Rising, An ascending, rising person
- MedhasviGoddess Saraswati, Vitality, Strength, Vigour, Ability, Power, Intellect, Knowledge, Prudence, Wisdom, Memory, A form of Sarasvati, Understanding, Name of a sister of Agni
- JaynishRefers to an excellent, extraordinary or outstanding person., Refers to an excellent, extraordinary or outstanding person.
- VarunLord of the waters, Neptune, All enveloping Sky, A vedic God regarded as the supreme deity, He is seen as upholding heaven and earth and guarding immortality
- Sofiasophia as a girl's name is pronounced, fee_ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sofia is "wisdom". spanish, italian, and scandinavian form of sophia.,the wisdom, the knowledge
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name