- Name :Davis
- Meaning :St. David's son, St. David's son
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Davis
- Eugeniaeugenia how to a girl's name is pronounced yoo-jeen-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of eugenia is the "noble aristocrat". female greek eugenios or latin eugene (see eugene). the way french eugénie was made famous by napoleon iii, the beautiful empress. actresses gena rowlands, geena davis.,of well-born,wellborn,wife of well-born
- Milesarmy man, of preference,miles as a girl's name is pronounced myls. it is possible (in latin), "soldiers", the (alt-english) "the merciful", or variant of emil (latin) "eager to please". historical: the pilgrims guides thousands standish. at present, the character of thousands o ' brien on the television series "star trek: deep space nine". the musician miles davis.,soldier,soldier or merciful
- Kristena christian,christian,christian, ointments, the recognition of the messiah,kristen how to a girl's name is pronounced kriss-ten. it is of latin origin, and the importance of kristen is "follower of christ". variant of christine; the combined form of kirsten and kristina. see also christians and kirsten. the actresses, kristin scott thomas, kristin davis. also the shape of christina.
- Jezebeljezebel as a girl's name is pronounced jez-a-bel. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jezebel "will not increase". biblical: an evil queen of israel that god condemns. it has been used to refer to a "painted lady" or a bronze mine of bette davis in the film "jezebel".,not sublime,he is not noble,unexalted
- Llewynthe name of llewyn is a name of children . a contraction of llewellyn, recognizable, as the name of the titular character in the film inside llewyn davis.
- Varinavarina as a girl's name. it may be a respelling of verena. the name of the early virginia plantation, and also the wife of jefferson davis, the hero of the confederation. also the form of barbara. also the form of barbara.
- Kaiisthe name kaiis is a name of children . kaiis is a name entered in the lexicon, when he was elected by a single celebrity. geena davis took on the catholic church, that sounds kaiis (writings, then, with a c) for one of their two children.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name