- Name :David
- Meaning :A beloved friend, A beloved friend
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For David
- JeriahFirst born son of hebron, son of kohath who was assigned priestly duties during the reforms of king david, First born son of hebron, son of kohath who was assigned priestly duties during the reforms of king david
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- TaavettiFrom the hebrew david means beloved, second israelite king, From the hebrew david means beloved, second israelite king
- Jonathangift of the lord,god gives,god has given,god has given; friendship, loyalty,jonathan how to a girl's name is pronounced jahn-a-tuna. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jonathan is "gift of god". in relation to nathan. biblical: the son of king saul, jonathan was known for his manliness, generosity and altruism. he saved david when saul wanted to kill." author: jonathan swift; the actor jon voight, jonathan lipnicki.
- Solomona man of peace,of the peace,solomon as a young man by the name is pronounced " vi-lah-mun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salomon is "peace". biblical solomon, son of david and bathsheba, followed his father as king of israel. he wrote the book of proverbs, ecclesiastes and the song of songs. the wisdom of solomon, is, literally, because, if you ask him what gift would god, he asked only for the wisdom it takes to govern. used in the middle ages and the 18th. also in the form of "shalom".
- Tavisform of thomas,tavis as a young man by the name is of celtic origin, and the importance of tavis is the "son of david". also the shape of tavish.,twin
- Beckhambecca ' s homestead,beckham as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of beckham is "homestead by the river; becca 's homestead". the location, the name. see, becca. soccer player david beckham.,beck, homestead,homestead by the river,mattock maker
- DawsonName of David's son; a quick tempered and capable person, Name of David's son, a quick tempered and capable person
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name