- Name :Davi
- Meaning :An awesome being, An awesome being
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Davi
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- JeriahFirst born son of hebron, son of kohath who was assigned priestly duties during the reforms of king david, First born son of hebron, son of kohath who was assigned priestly duties during the reforms of king david
- Micahmicah as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name micah) is very m & e-cah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of micah is "who is like god?". biblical: a prophet and author of the book of micah. also as a variant of michael.,micah as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name micah) is very m & e-cah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of micah is "who is like god?". biblically: the name of a daughter of king saul, married to king david. also as an abbreviation of michael.,what man is as god?,who is like god?,who is like the lord
- CandaviraA male name, mainly given to those who are Buddhists, A male name, mainly given to those who are Buddhists
- Solomona man of peace,of the peace,solomon as a young man by the name is pronounced " vi-lah-mun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salomon is "peace". biblical solomon, son of david and bathsheba, followed his father as king of israel. he wrote the book of proverbs, ecclesiastes and the song of songs. the wisdom of solomon, is, literally, because, if you ask him what gift would god, he asked only for the wisdom it takes to govern. used in the middle ages and the 18th. also in the form of "shalom".
- Jonathangift of the lord,god gives,god has given,god has given; friendship, loyalty,jonathan how to a girl's name is pronounced jahn-a-tuna. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jonathan is "gift of god". in relation to nathan. biblical: the son of king saul, jonathan was known for his manliness, generosity and altruism. he saved david when saul wanted to kill." author: jonathan swift; the actor jon voight, jonathan lipnicki.
- DawsonName of David's son; a quick tempered and capable person, Name of David's son, a quick tempered and capable person
- Kellyof course,cable church, or of light-colored hair,intelligent, and bright,kelly as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name kelly) is very kel-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kelly is "conflict, war". transferred use of the surname. originally a anglisierte form male name ceallach, possibly, with the meaning of "dispute", "clear-headed", or "the church, the convent". television producer david kelley.,kelly as a girl's name is used less often than the guys in the name of kelly) is very kel-ee. is irish and celtic origin, the war." transferred use of the surname. originally a anglisierte form of the ancient irish gaelic name ceallach, monastery". actresses kelly mcgillis, kelly preston, kelly ripa.,the war
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name