- Name :dane
- Meaning :dane as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl named dane) is very dayn. it is of english origin, and the importance of the danish "from denmark". this surname could be specified, danish, or if the person who lived near the english with the river dane. it is also possible that the name arose as a variant of the masculine form of the name of dean. variants daine and dayne are in english/french surname used occasionally as a given name. the actor dane clark. also the form of dana. also the shape of daniel.,dweller in the valley, of denmark,of a valley,of denmark,god is my judge or from denmark
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For dane
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Brianbrian w how a young man by the name is pronounced bry-en. it is celtic, and the irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of brian is "high, noble". it could also mean "the force". historical: brian boru (10tes century) was a warrior, the high king of ireland and one of the greatest national heroes. he freed the country from the danes in 1014. the actor brian dennehy; director brian de palma.,high, noble,noble man,noble, tall,strong, virtuous and honorable
- Havelockhavelock as a young man, of name, of the scandinavian, old norse, origin, and the meaning of havelock is "sea of competition". of hafleikr, derived from the haf-leikr. the name appears in the middle ages as a hero of the novel "havelok the dane". the name may also be a welsh form of oliver. it was like the first name in the 19ten century, in honor of the soldiers and the general sir henry havelock. author havelock ellis.,the sea of competition
- Haldenhalden as a boy's name is pronounced hal-the. it is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of the halden is a "half-danes". in ancient england, the danes were strong and frequent trespassers.,the half danish,half danish
- Zidanathe name of zidana is a girl name . a dark european girl' name, remember many, algerians, surnames french football star zinedine zidane
- Milasthe name milas is a name of children . currently in the dane, top 50, milas, combines the modernity of silas in the old-school buchgelehrsamkeit of miles. milas derived from latin roots, meaning, soldier, or slavic roots of the importance of large or powerful.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name