- Name :Dain
- Meaning :The one who is from Denmark, The one who is from Denmark
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Dain
- AlulaEmbodied with celestial wisdom they are dainty like feather are the first born and full of rushness
- Danedane as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl named dane) is very dayn. it is of english origin, and the importance of the danish "from denmark". this surname could be specified, danish, or if the person who lived near the english with the river dane. it is also possible that the name arose as a variant of the masculine form of the name of dean. variants daine and dayne are in english/french surname used occasionally as a given name. the actor dane clark. also the form of dana. also the shape of daniel.,dweller in the valley, of denmark,of a valley,of denmark,god is my judge or from denmark
- GravadainGravadain means a creative person who loves to explore the world and do new thing., Gravadain means a creative person who loves to explore the world and do new thing.
- JourdaineThey are inventive, ceative and reflective people. Such people maintain the balance in their life., They are inventive, ceative and reflective people. Such people maintain the balance in their life.
- Pryderithe name pryderi is a name of children . the son of lludd and rhiannon in the mythology welsh, pryderi (which means "care; concern" in welsh) is a central figure of the mabinogi. kidnapped by a mysterious animal as a baby, is activated through another family before returning with his parents when he was young, finally, succeeded his father as lord of dyfed. he is killed by the magician gwydion in a single fight. american author lloyd alexander uses the name of a figure in his book "chronicles of prydain" series, based on the mythology welsh.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name