- Name :Czar
- Meaning :A born Emperor, A born Emperor
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Czar
- Kingthe king as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the importance of the king is "the king". one of the several titles that, at times, also as a given name. the other man's name title of caesar, count, czar, duke, earl, khanh, dukes, and marquises. modern can be used, and inspired by martin luther king.,executive,man, king,monarch,sovereign
- Caesarcesar as a boy's name is pronounced see-zer. it is of latin origin, and the importance that is caesar's "head of hair". name of clan of obscure meaning, possibly from "caesaries". the most famous of the institution was julius caesar (104-44 bc). due to his fame and power, caesar was the title of the roman emperors, with the meaning of "lord", and led to the czar of russia, (see tsar and the german emperor. st. caesarius (fourth century) was the personal physician of the two emperors.,full head of hair,long hair,thick hair
- Tsartsar as a name of children of russia, and of latin origin, and the importance of the czar head of hair. russian form of caesar.
- Catichethe name of catiche is a girl name . an unusual french diminutive of catherine, catiche is the nickname of the princess katerina mamontov in tolstoy's war and peace, and was in real life the grand duchess grand duchess catherine pavlovna of russia, the favorite sister of czar alexander i.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name