- Name :cru
- Meaning :the name cru is a girl name of english origin. the short and rounded cru is one of those names modern, it begins to please-it was not given to the nearly 50 young people in the last year, while the crew has vaulted in the top 1000. a source of inspiration, without a doubt, is the spanish name of cruz, who came to wide attention, the third son of victoria and david beckham. cru is a nice sound and a modern environment.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For cru
- HishamCompanion of prophet Muhammad, Generous, Arabic name meaning "generous" from the Arabic word "hashama" meaning "to crush."
- MohidThe one who believes in oneness of Allah almighty, Malicious water, harsh and cruel sea or ocean
- AasilName itself gives aggression. means to assault cruelly and constantly, Name itself gives aggression. means to assault cruelly and constantly
- Veronicabrings the victory, true image,veronica how to a girl's name is pronounced ver-ron-ni-kah. it is greek and latin, and the importance of the veronica victory-bringer. variant of berenice, which has influenced the latin vera icon (true image. saint veronica (17. century) was an italian, of the mystics and the saints. she said that jesus gave a piece of cloth around his face, as he hesitated on his way to the crucifixion. you will receive a wonderful true image of jesus' face in the handkerchief. the name first appeared in britain in the century 17th and is distributed through the catholic families in the 19th century. the actress veronica lake. also the form of berenice.,the victory of the institution
- Demetriusdemetrius as a name of children is very is-mee-tree-us. it is of greek origin, and the importance of demetrius is "follower of demeter". mythology: demeter is the greek goddess of the harvest and the harvest. his resignation, for part of the year her daughter persephone must spend with the god of the underworld, which is the reason for the winter. san demetrio (fourth century), together with saint george, the patron saint of the crusaders. composer dimitri shostakovich.,pendant of demeter,followers of demeter
- Madelinehigh tower or woman of magdala,madeline, a young girl of name is quite mad-a-linn. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of madeline is "woman from magdala". variant of madeleine, which is the french version. place-name: magdalena was a city beside the lake of galilee, of the house of st. mary magdalene, out of whom jesus had healed and who was in his crucifixion. literary: luis bemelmann 's children' s books had a student french character wearing a wide-brimmed hat, called madeline. actresses madeline kahn, madeleine stowe.,mary magdalene, magdalene (tower),the woman of magdala,a woman of magdala
- Williamdecided protection,the strength of mind and the protection of the brave protectors,william how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-yum. it is of old german origin, and the importance of william is strong protector. of wil, with the meaning of be, desire and the helmet, with the meaning helmet, protection. for a long time after the norman conquest in 1066 ad, three of the four english guys that were there some way the conqueror, the name of william. abbreviations and variants, are met in common the fundamental meaning of to be, probably or resolved. william was a real name in the united kingdom for almost a thousand years. the firstborn son of the current prince of wales, named william. see also willard. the playwright william shakespeare; the actor willem dafoe, william hurt, billy crudup, bill pullman, film director wim wenders; poet william blake; author william faulkner; us president william h. harrison, william h. taft, william mckinley; bill clinton.,with gold plated helmet
- CleophasUsed in the New Testament, he is the husband of a woman who saw Jesus being crucified, Used in the New Testament, he is the husband of a woman who saw Jesus being crucified
- BalianIt mens Master or Lord. It was the name of a noble crusader in the kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th century., It mens Master or Lord. It was the name of a noble crusader in the kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th century.
- Robertbright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- Marimari as a girl's name is pronounced mah-ree. it's welsh and latin origin, and the meaning of mari is "star of the sea". variant of mary; it is also a popular prefix for blending with other names, such as, for example, marisol (latin) "to mary alone," and maricruz, "mary of the cross". see also maria and maribel. also the form of damaris. also the form of the mara.,the sea or bitter,woman rebel
- Baldwinbaldwin as a name of children of old french and old german origin, and the meaning of baldwin is "bold, brave friend". it was adopted by the normans introduced and the uk. in the middle ages it was very common, and gave rise to surnames. has been through the normans, crusaders, baldwin of boulogne, became the first king of jerusalem, in the year 1100. in addition, some families in england in the 17th century, but in modern times usually has a transferred use of the surname in place of direct revival of the norman name. baudoin is a real name in belgium. the author james baldwin.,fat friend
- Raymondcouncil, protection,protect, attorney,raymond how a young man name is pronounced ray-to-mouth. it is of old german origin, and the importance of raymond is "protecting hands". the old german name used in the middle ages and in the 19th century. saint raymond (13. century) was a journalist, a saint. also the name of an 11th century account, as the crusaders ' leader of the first crusade. see also rainer and redmond. author raymond chandler, actor raymond massey, raymond burr.,sage advice, from protection consulting,wise, and protective
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name