- Name :Cove
- Meaning :Bay; Inlet; Shelter; Hut; Originated from Old English word "cofa", Bay, Inlet, Shelter, Hut, Originated from Old English word "cofa"
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Cove
- Naomiundercover,naomi as a girl's name is pronounced: not-oh-mee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of naomi is "pleasant". biblical: a ahnfrau of jesus, who according to his sons, mahlon (who ruth was married) and chilion died, he said: "do not call me naomi, call me mara, because the almighty has been unkind to me". the name came to english-speaking use in the 18th. century. noémi (no-ay-mee), the spanish way. the actress naomi watts.,soft and sweet, nice
- PraptiAchievement, Discovery, Gain, Determination, Advantage, One who benefits, One who is blessed with prosperity and blessings of God
- Creehe believes that a young man by the name (also as a girl name you create). a canadian citizen trunk: the thought originated in the areas of quebec then alberta. some of the leaders of the famous northwest discoveries in north america, coming from create tribes, as they were great warriors and travelers.,believes that a girl's name (as boy's name cree) pronounced kree. it is the native american indian origin. name of a tribe in canada, drifting through the french, of the that believes in the word "kiristino". compare dakota.,the tribe name
- JigyasaCuriosity to know things, Jigya means the curiosity to know everything. In short a person who wants to discover whole world.
- Melissahoney bee,honey bee,honey bees,melissa how to a girl's name is pronounced ma-liss-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of melissa is "bee, honey". mythology: the name of the princess of crete, who becomes a bee, after having discovered the way to collect the honey. the name was used because of the ancient greece. the singer melissa manchester; actress melissa gilbert; dancer molissa fenley.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name