- Name :Cord
- Meaning :A bold and honest adviser; one who advices fearlessly, A bold and honest adviser, one who advices fearlessly
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cord
- Naomiundercover,naomi as a girl's name is pronounced: not-oh-mee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of naomi is "pleasant". biblical: a ahnfrau of jesus, who according to his sons, mahlon (who ruth was married) and chilion died, he said: "do not call me naomi, call me mara, because the almighty has been unkind to me". the name came to english-speaking use in the 18th. century. noémi (no-ay-mee), the spanish way. the actress naomi watts.,soft and sweet, nice
- LekhaWriting, Mark, Horizon the crescent Moon, Line, Record, Lightening, Memories preserved through Pictures, Writings
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Eriseris as a girl's name is of greek origin. mythology: goddess of discord and destruction, and the sister of ares the god of war.,the dispute,the woman of discord
- AavihshkaAltruism, Advantage, Virtue, Accord, Heart, Warm and loving. heart, Warm and loving. for you are blessed with many, the one who is very kind, warm and loving.
- Jessiediminutive of jessica jean,foresight; or, god is merciful,jessie as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name jessie) is very jess-ee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jessie is "he sees". pet form of jessica, also recorded in scotland from an early date as a pet form of jean and diminutive of janet. it is also a variation of the spelling of the male name jesse. jess is a popular prefix in the contemporary girls ' name, especially in the mixes, the sound as jocelyn. opera diva jessye norman. also the shape of jasmine.,who can provide rich
- AbhinandanTo rejoice, To celebrate, To praise, To bless, Delight, Congratulation, Welcoming, Felicitous, Greetings, Felicitous, Welcoming, Cordial, Accept with Pleasure
- Evalynthe name evalyn is a girl name . this variant, which records more of the eva of eva, but we prefer the frequency of evelyn. evalyn was almost an actress and singer american, in the twentieth century.
- Xiathe name xia is a girl's name of chinese origin. this name of the first recorded dynasty of ancient china is simple and short enough for a possible asian-american alternative to mia and tia. british, filipino child star xia force has to reinforce the name of the philippines.
- Timothyhonoring god,honoring to god,honoring to god,timothy how to a girl's name is pronounced tim-oh!-dir. it is of greek origin, and the importance of timothy is "glory to god". biblical: timothy was energetic, well-trained, young christians, was a companion of st. paul, which he wrote, "that no man who in his youth". according to tradition, he was martyred, because, after the cancellation of the worshipers of the greek goddess of the moon diana. 19th-century novelist charles dickens gave the name of a permanent association in his beloved work "a christmas carol". the story revolves on the fate of the paralytic, but always cheerful tiny tim, who greets each season with the cry: "god bless us, every one!", the name became popular in the 18th century. century.honor god
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name