- Name :Colm
- Meaning :Dove; the bird used for the symbol of peace; a short white bird, Dove, the bird used for the symbol of peace, a short white bird
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Colm
- Malikthe king,the king, the y-axis,the malik how a young man name is pronounced times-ik, ma-leek. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of malik is "sovereign". possibly related to malak (arabic), "angel" corresponds with the name of english of malachi. malcolm x is a muslim name was el-hajj malik el-shabazz. actor type malik.
- Calumcalum as a girl's name is pronounced kal-to. is of scottish, gaelic and latin origin, and the importance of calum is "dove". variant of columba. this was popular among early christians because the dove was a symbol of meekness, of purity, of peace and of the holy spirit. saint columba was influential in the sixth century, a missionary of ireland, founded a monastery on the scottish island of iona. his contemporary saint columba, also irish, was a missionary in france, switzerland and italy. calum and its variant callum as variants of malcolm in scotland.,dove
- Malcolmfollowers of st. colomba,the students of st. columba,the follower of st. columba,the successor of the st. columba,malcolm as a young man by the name is pronounced by the semen. it is scottish gaelic and the origin and meaning of malcolm is "follower of saint columba". the name of the prince of scotland, the king was to macbeth murdered his father. shakespeare's play is based on the true story. the name makes a call to black families, in virtue of malcolm x. publisher malcolm forbes.
- ColmaA dove; a stout bird that resembles a pigeon, and is used as a symbol of peace, A dove, a stout bird that resembles a pigeon, and is used as a symbol of peace
- Malcolminamalcolmina as a girl's name. female of malcolm (scottish gaelic), "the followers of saint columba".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name