- Name :Colin
- Meaning :The triumph or victory of the people against the enemy, The triumph or victory of the people against the enemy
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Colin
- Collincollin how a young man name is very kah-lin. is scottish, and the importance of collin is "young creature". variant of colin. also the shape of nicholas.,young people, young people (also: great leader and winner of the people),in the form of colin,the people triumph
- Stephencrown, garland, the reward,the crown, the crown,the man with a crown,stephen w how to a girl's name is pronounced stee-ven, stef-en. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephen is "crown, the crown". of stephanos. biblical: stephen was the first christian martyr. together until the end of the 18th century. the actor stephen colin, steve martin, steve mcqueen, steve buscemi; songwriter stephen foster; physicist stephen hawking; author stephen king; filmmaker steven spielberg; musician stevie wonder; at the end of the computer entrepreneur steve jobs; film director stephen daldry.
- Caileana dove,cailean that the guys name is pronounced ka-len. it is scottish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of cailean is "puppy, puppy". source of the form of colin. also a scottish form of columba, saint columba (see calum) as crisdean to christ and moirean to mary. also the form of the callan.,puppy, puppy,puppy
- Nicolinathe name nicolina is a maiden name, of greek origin. other light new twist in the family of nicole.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name