- Name :Cole
- Meaning :The victory or rejoice of the people; winning in a competition, The victory or rejoice of the people, winning in a competition
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cole
- Cocochocolate bean,coconut as a girl's name is pronounced ko-ko. it is of french origin. diminutive of nicolette and names starting with co, despite the fact that the use of this fashion of names, most of them in relation to gabrielle coco chanel, who got his nickname from a song that she sang when she worked in a cabaret. name of courteney cox's daughter. also the shape of colette.
- Nathanielgift of god,god,god has given you,nathaniel, as a name of children is very na-yel. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathaniel is "god has given". biblically: one of the 12 apostles, who was also as bartholomew. used by the puritanern. author nathaniel hawthorne; musicians nat "king" cole.
- Nataliebirthday of christ,the birthday of the lord,the day of christmas,natalie, a girl's name is pronounced nat-a-lee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of natalie is "birthday". refers to the birth of christ, or christmas. form french of natalya. he was a fourth century saint natalia. the "h" is silent in french in the way, nathalie; some american variants (as nathalee) are spelled out phonetically, to keep the "h" sound. actresses natalie wood, natalie portman; singer natalie cole.
- Ettaestate rulers,etta how to a girl's name is pronounced ett-ah. it is of english origin. shortened form of a name as henriette, rosetta, lauretta, marietta, nicoletta, pauletta and simonetta. originally an italian feminine dimmunitive suffix.,sovereign of the nation,sovereign of the house
- Derekderek how a young man name is pronounced car-ik. it is of english and german ancient origin, and the meaning of derek is "people' s rule". of theodoric. many phonetic variations of places of use. basketball player derrick coleman; baseball player derek jeter. also the form of darroch. also the form of dietrich.,the people of power, the rulers,the people, the rulers,the wealthy or powerful rulers of men,the man, the rulers
- Christabelbeautiful picture of christ, hanging,christabel as a girl's name is pronounced kris-ta-hood. it is of latin origin, and of french origin, and the importance of christabel "good christian". medieval coins of the names of christ, bel (see belle). the use is mainly literary, as in samuel taylor coleridge, ' s 1816 poem of the same name, in which the heroine is an example of an innocent purity. the name was used by the pioneer suffragetten christabel pankhurst (1880-1958).,fair christian
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name