- Name :Cloud
- Meaning :A condensed form of water vapours that is present in the atmosphere; can also mean a state of worry or unease, A condensed form of water vapours that is present in the atmosphere, can also mean a state of worry or unease
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cloud
- NeilAcquirer, Earner, Blue, Sapphire, The mynah bird, Gaelic, Cloud, Passionate, Bank of cloud, adoring, defender.
- NealChampion, Cloud, Passionate, Crow, Talktive person, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Treasure, A mountain, Zealous, adoring, zealous, fervent.
- Nigelthe champion or the black, the champion, cloud, passionate or black come from the clouds,the dark, black-haired,nigel how a young man by the name is pronounced nye-jel®. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of nigel is "champion". variant of niall. it is also possible (in latin) "black". the name was well travelled. niall in ireland and scotland, and was njals in scandinavia, form the latin nigellus in the region of normandy, then, is nigel in england. the actor nigel havers.
- Niallchampion of the cloud,of clouds,niall as a girl's name is pronounced nye-al, nee-al. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of niall is "champion". code form of neil, mainly in ireland. historical: niall of the nine hostages founded a dynasty of irish kings. see also nigel, niles, and nyles.
- GhanashyamLord Krishna, Solid dark, Of the color of the darkest cloud that will soon rain, A childhood name of Lord Krishna signifying his black and dark like a cloud form
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name