- Name :cliff
- Meaning :cliff as a name of children altenglischen of origin, and the meaning of cliff is "cliff of the slope". diminutive of clifford and clifton. sometimes related to clive. it became popular in the 1950s, the singer cliff richard. the actor cliff robertson.,diminutive of clifford
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For cliff
- Nashthe fresno the fresno the fresno,a resident of ash,nash as a name of children altenglischen of origin. maybe "of the earth, and the cliff". poet ogden nash; architect sir john nash.
- Albionalbion as a boy's name is pronounced al-bee-on. is the latin and celtic origin, and the importance of albion "white; rock, rock". albion is an ancient poetic name for the united kingdom. derived from the latin "albus", the white cliffs seen from the sea, or the celtic "alp". it is used in england until the 1930s. see also alban.,white country - united kingdom
- CliveOne who hails near a cliff; one who resides near a cliff, One who hails near a cliff, one who resides near a cliff
- Loreleiseductive enchantress,seductress, temptress,lorelei as a girl's name is pronounced lor-a-lye. it is of german origin. name: a rocky cliff on the rhine river, dangerous to boat passage, is poetry personified as the loreley, in his song lures men to destruction. the name has an aura of risk charm. the writer anita loos that, if you create blonde bombshell lorelei lee, in her novel "gentlemen prefer blondes". also marilyn monroe added to the image with their interpretation of lorelei in the film, 1953.,whisper of the skirt, on the lookout for rock,woman of fascination of the rock
- Craigcraig w how to a girl's name is pronounced krayg. it is scottish gaelic and the origin and meaning of craig is "rock, rocky". comes from the word "rock". originally a surname of scottish. the name is now popular in the english-speaking world.,of the rocks,of the rocks,which lives near of a rock or cliff,rock, rock
- CliffordA stream found near a slope; A river adjacent to a slope, A stream found near a slope, A river adjacent to a slope
- CleonOne who hails from the cliff; famous and illustrious in Greek, One who hails from the cliff, famous and illustrious in Greek
- Gannetgannet as a name of children german origin and meaning of gannet is "goose". a sea bird that lives in cliffs and rocks.
- Northcliffnorthcliff as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of northcliff is "northern cliff". place, name.,the north cliff
- CleveCliff; a short rock, located at the brim of the sea, Cliff, a short rock, located at the brim of the sea
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name