- Name :Clement
- Meaning :Gentle; merciful and warm hearted, Gentle, merciful and warm hearted
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Clement
- Robertbright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- Leannacombination of lee and anna,clement, merciful,leanna, as a girl's name is pronounced lee-a-a, lee-ahn-ah. it is of english origin. can be derived from an irish gaelic form of helen; probably a blend of lee and anna. in latin, the word "leana" means "lioness" and, therefore, the name may be a variant female of lion or lion. see also liana. country and western-singer leann rimes. also the shape of aileen.,lee+anna
- ClementeMerciful; lenient; soft hearted; loving; sweet tempered, Merciful, lenient, soft hearted, loving, sweet tempered
- Mooremoore as a youth is the name of old french, near english, gaelic and celtic origin, and the importance of peatlands "black, who came, dark-skinned; moor; noble, great." a place, a name for the families who lived near a marsh or swamp. clement clarke moore was the author of the beloved poem "'twas the night before christmas.",dark-skinned person,the moors
- Clemensiathe name clemensia is a maiden name of latin origin. one of the less attractive old latin name for girls. the spelling is clementia, is something less than the botany/medically, but upgrade it to clementine or poesy is an improvement.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name