- Name :Clark
- Meaning :A recordist; copyist; secretary; one who copies one data to the other, A recordist, copyist, secretary, one who copies one data to the other
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Clark
- Danedane as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl named dane) is very dayn. it is of english origin, and the importance of the danish "from denmark". this surname could be specified, danish, or if the person who lived near the english with the river dane. it is also possible that the name arose as a variant of the masculine form of the name of dean. variants daine and dayne are in english/french surname used occasionally as a given name. the actor dane clark. also the form of dana. also the shape of daniel.,dweller in the valley, of denmark,of a valley,of denmark,god is my judge or from denmark
- Kennethborn of fire, handsome,handsome,handsome, a,kenneth how to a girl's name is pronounced ken eth. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kenneth "born of fire; good-looking". the art historian kenneth clark, the actor kenneth branagh.
- Oswalddivine power,the reign of god,kingdom of god,kingdom of god, the divine force,oswald how to a girl's name is pronounced oz-the forest. it is of old german origin, and the importance of oswald is "power of god". come from another german, the expression, the meaning of "man from the south the forest". name of two saints, and above all 19ten century to use. the actor ozzie nelson ' s real name was oswald. the name had negative connotations in the united states, after president kennedy's assasination by lee harvey oswald. the fashion designers ossie clark.
- ClarkeA word for clerk; one who does small time work, A word for clerk, one who does small time work
- Ramsaylow country,ramsay as a boy's name (also as a girl's name ramsay), is very ram-zee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "garlic island". possibly, "raven island" or "ram island", or (old norse) "a fort on the island." place name, originally a common surname in scotland. english statesman ramsay mcdonald, the american attorney-general ramsey clark.,ramsay, as a girl's name (also known as boy's name ramsay), is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "raven island; ram island". place name, was originally a common surname in scotland, and rarely used as a name for a child.,raven ' s island
- Mooremoore as a youth is the name of old french, near english, gaelic and celtic origin, and the importance of peatlands "black, who came, dark-skinned; moor; noble, great." a place, a name for the families who lived near a marsh or swamp. clement clarke moore was the author of the beloved poem "'twas the night before christmas.",dark-skinned person,the moors
- ClaxtonThe town of Clark's, in the settlement of Jamaica, The town of Clark's, in the settlement of Jamaica
- ClarkstonThe town of a clerk; a place where a clerk hails from, The town of a clerk, a place where a clerk hails from
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name