- Name :cinna
- Meaning :the name cinna is a name of children . in the hunger games series, cinna, the influential costume designer for katniss. in ancient rome, one of cinna was father-in-law of julius caesar, and another was a conspirator against caesar.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For cinna
- KeeshaImmense Joy, God is gracious, African - Favorite, Hebrew - Cassia, Cinnamon, A spelling variant of Keisha
- Keziacassia tree, cinnamon is a girl's name is pronounced ke-zye-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of cinnamon is "cassia-tree". cassia is the generic name for a variety of trees and shrubs, of which produces cinnamon. biblically: one of the three beautiful daughters of job. the name was accepted by the puritanern and introduced in america in the 18th century. century.bark of trees
- KezziahThe meanning of the name is from Hebrew, means Cassia, Cinnamon, The meanning of the name is from Hebrew, means Cassia, Cinnamon
- Kerenkeren as a girl's name is pronounced kare-en. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of keren is "glorious dignity." could also mean "ray of light", "horn" or "the fund". abbreviation of kerenhappuch. biblical: one of the three daughters of job, the other two jemima and cinnamon.,ray, beam, or the strength, the power,the strength, the ram ' s horn
- Lakeishacassia tree,the combination of la and keisha,lakeisha how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-kee-sha. it is possible to variant of the hebrew cinnamon means "cassia tree", via keesha and keisha. lakeisha and its variants are also rhyming variant of leticia or from the combination of la - with aisha (arabic) "alive and well". the french is the prefix of the - for the first time has been added to the free people of color in the state of louisiana and has become a popular denomination, the tendency among african-americans. it is also possible (swahili) "favorite".
- Arroyothe name arroyo is a name of children . this name has two different types of associations: the southwest of the natural formation of a gully or electricity, and the cincinnati reds starting pitcher bronson arroyo.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name