- Name :chaucer
- Meaning :manufacturer of pants,trousers maker,maker pants
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For chaucer
- Emilythe rival, the rival,emily as a girl's name is pronounced em-i-ee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of emily is "rival; laborious; eager". female emil, from its latin name aemilia, the feminine form of the ancient city, the roman surname aemilius (probably from aemulus). literary: the way of emelye was used in the 14th century of chaucer ' s "the knight ' s tale", which was a translation of emilia, the form in chaucer 's source, boccaccio' s teseida. there is overlap in the use between the variations of emily, amelia, emma and emmeline. 19th-century writer and poet emily bronte; poet emily dickinson; ettiquette maven emily post; actress emily watson.,rival,to strive or excel or rival
- Mavismavis as a girl's name is pronounced, you can viss. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of mavis is "song thrush". the name was first in english, geoffrey chaucer (14. xvi), author of "the canterbury tales". also the form of the financial participation of the workers.,song thrush,songbird
- Pyramusthe name pyramus is a name of children . although the name of his great tragic love thisbe remains in modern use, paramour pyramus, a young babylonians, but they have disappeared. chaucer contains the story of his misbegotten love in your "love visions", while the version of shakespeare, performed by two jester "a midsummer night' s dream, is a classic comedy sketch. with the return of the classic name, maybe pyramus could re-emerge.
- Arriusthe name of arrius is a name of children . arrius, in the fourteenth century writings of geoffrey chaucer, but this name is even greater. arrius was a roman general, and it is described briefly in starz original series spartacus. with names like maximus and julius please, arrius fits perfectly.
- Rupheothe name rupheo is a name of children . virgil's aenid, ripheus is the "most fair" of all the trojans. dies in defense of troy. dante and boccaccio in the hero. chaucer calls it rupheo, a possibility, with a spirit of sound. in the year 1991 is peter pan-inspired hook, rufio was the leader of the lost boys.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name