- Name :Charles
- Meaning :Variant of Karl; brave, Variant of Karl, brave
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Charles
- Lucylight,the light of the day,lucy as a girl's name is pronounced loo-lake. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucy is "light". feminine of lucius; vernacular form of lucia. the feast of saint lucy (fourth century), patron saint of the eyes, that is to say, the festival of light in sweden. lucy is a dogmatic little girl in charles schulz's popular "peanuts" comic strip. actress lucy liu.
- Arloarlo as a girl's name is pronounced ar-loh. it is of spanish origin and the importance of arlo is "barberry tree." also the italian variant of charles. it became popular in the 1970s, possibly due to the fame of the folksinger arlo guthrie. also the form of harlow.,between two high lands,between two hills,hills
- Estelleestelle how to a girl's name is pronounced ess-stel. it is of old french and latin, and the importance of estelle is "star". stella. literary: the latinate form estella is the name of one lucky character of charles dickens' novel "great expectations". see also the astra and esther.,as a star,stars
- Carlacarla how to a girl's name is pronounced kar-lah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of carla is "free man". feminine of carl and short form of caroline. a european-sounding version of the many names of charles. a lot of favors, in the name of mixtures with different endings. see also carol, and chat. also the form of charlotte.,feminine form of charles,free man
- Timothyhonoring god,honoring to god,honoring to god,timothy how to a girl's name is pronounced tim-oh!-dir. it is of greek origin, and the importance of timothy is "glory to god". biblical: timothy was energetic, well-trained, young christians, was a companion of st. paul, which he wrote, "that no man who in his youth". according to tradition, he was martyred, because, after the cancellation of the worshipers of the greek goddess of the moon diana. 19th-century novelist charles dickens gave the name of a permanent association in his beloved work "a christmas carol". the story revolves on the fate of the paralytic, but always cheerful tiny tim, who greets each season with the cry: "god bless us, every one!", the name became popular in the 18th century. century.honor god
- Carloscarlos, as a young man by the name is pronounced kar-lohs. is of spanish and old german origin, and the meaning of carlos is "free man". variant of charles. see also, carl. film directors carlos saura, and carl ponti.,free man
- Foxfox as a name of children altenglischen origin and the importance of fox is "fox". probably refers to a fox-catcher or a fox in the cave or in a good person, or for someone with red hair. in ireland, as in the english translation of the gaelic nickname "sionnach" in the sense of "the fox". as a jew it is like a anglisierte form of jewish nickname of "fiksl" in the sense of "the fox". the journalist fox butterfield; english statesman, charles james fox.,wild beast in the family dog
- Skandarthe name skandar is a name of children . skandar is an abbreviated form of iskandar, the arabic form of alexander. it is the most trusted, as the name of skandar keynes, the actor who played edmund pevensie in the chronicles of narnia. skandar is a descendant of charles darwin.
- Linuslinen,linen colour,blond,linus, as a young man by the name is pronounced lye-nus. it is of greek origin, and the importance of linus is "flax". of linens. biblical: a christian companion of paul in rome. greek mythology: linus, the musician, son of apollo. in modern times, linus is familiar, following the child of signs of charles schulz ' comic "peanuts". nobel prize winner linus pauling, is the actor linus roache.
- Wesleyfrom the west-area of west woods,wesley as a young man by the name is pronounced gmt-lee, wes-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wesley is western meadow. the location, the name; variant of the english surname westley. used in honor of brothers john and charles wesley, in the 18th century, the founder of the methodists, a christian evangelical confession. the actor wesley snipes, wes bentley.,west meadow,western wood-clear or prado
- Barclaybarclay, as a young man by the name is pronounced bar-klay. is of scotland and altenglischen of origin, and the importance of barclay is "birch tree meadow". place name berkeley, gloucestershire, and that the issue of use of the scottish surname, in scotland, in the 12th century by walter de berchelai, was chamberlain of scotland in the year 1165. his descendants became one of the most powerful families in scotland. this form is very popular in scotland; berkeley is more prevalent in other places. barclays is the name of one of the largest banks in the united kingdom. basketball player charles barkley.,the wood of birch,where birch trees grow,birch wood
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name