- Name :chang
- Meaning :chang the guys your name is of chinese origin, and the importance of chang is smooth, free, unhindered".,lisa, free,prosperous
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For chang
- Urielgod is my light god is my light; the flame of god,the light of god,uriel as a name of children pronounced floor-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of uriel is an angel of light; flame of god. in the apocrypha, uriel is one of the seven archangels. in the islamic tradition, is known as israfil and the angel of music, the sound of the trumpet on the day of judgment.
- Sachielsachiel as a girl's name is of hebrew origin. the name of the archangel, the watches of the people, those born under the sign of sagittarius.
- Doriandorian as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name is dorian) rather dor-ee-in. it is of greek origin, and the importance of being dorian "a descendant of doro; doris". name: doris is a area of greece. literary: in the novel of oscar wilde "the portrait of dorian gray", dorian was granted the wish that he would receive an eternal youth and beauty. a portrait of him changed to show the passage of time and finally caused his death. also the form of doran. also the form of isidore.,the doric order or on the trunk,from the sea,the people, the gift; in the exile, a
- Aeolusaeolus as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of aeolus is "variable, changeable". latin form of aiolo. greek mythology: aiolo was the god of the winds. in the 19ten century, a mark of the churches has been established, under the "aeolian-skinner" of the brand.
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- ConstantineSteadfast and continuous; persistent and doesn't change with time, Steadfast and continuous, persistent and doesn't change with time
- Circebird,circe, as a girl's name is pronounced, they serve. it is of greek origin. the latinized form of the greek "kirke", which probably means "the bird". mythology: sorceress, who tries, to ulysses and change men into pigs and back. the name is associated with a "charming" woman.,greek goddess name
- Raphaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael "healing of god". the name of an archangel in the apocryphal book of tobit, can be one which occurs because the water of the pool of bethesda to give it healing powers. famous italian renaissance artists raphael was a contemporary of da vinci and michelangelo. the name became popular in the 16, 17., and the 19th century. painter raphael sanzio; author rafe yglesias.
- Margomargo, a girl's name is pronounced mar-go. it is of french origin. variant of margaret. the actress margaret hemingway, actress and granddaughter of ernest hemingway, changed the spelling of its name from a famous bordeaux wine, chateau margaux. the ballet celebrities, dame margot fonteyn.,pearl
- JibrilArch Angel, Archangel of Allah, Gabriel, The name of the most superior Angel. Jibril means the equavalent.
- JibrailArch Angel, Archangel of Allah, Gabriel, The name of the most superior Angel. Jibrail means the equavalent.
- Virginiawoman virgin,virgin, virgin,virgin, pure,virginia how to a girl's name is pronounced vir-jin-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of virginia, is virgin. the name was originally spelled verginia, and was the feminine form of an ancient roman name of clan verginius. with time, its spelling changed due to its association with the latin term virgin, which means virgin. this meaning for the name since then. popular in america since the mid-19th century, century; the first child born in america, virginia dare, in the year 1597. the state of virginia was named as homage to the virgin queen elizabeth i. writer virginia woolf; tennis player virginia wade.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name