- Name :champ
- Meaning :champ as a name of children means to be of english origin, and the importance of the champ is "warrior". abbreviation of champion. also in the cryptozoology, the name of the legendary lake monster (also known as tatoskok), which supposedly lives in lake champlain, between the united states and canada.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For champ
- JohanGerman variation oh john meaning God is kind and gracious,skilled or champion., German variation oh john meaning God is kind and gracious,skilled or champion.
- NealChampion, Cloud, Passionate, Crow, Talktive person, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Treasure, A mountain, Zealous, adoring, zealous, fervent.
- Nigelthe champion or the black, the champion, cloud, passionate or black come from the clouds,the dark, black-haired,nigel how a young man by the name is pronounced nye-jel®. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of nigel is "champion". variant of niall. it is also possible (in latin) "black". the name was well travelled. niall in ireland and scotland, and was njals in scandinavia, form the latin nigellus in the region of normandy, then, is nigel in england. the actor nigel havers.
- Niallchampion of the cloud,of clouds,niall as a girl's name is pronounced nye-al, nee-al. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of niall is "champion". code form of neil, mainly in ireland. historical: niall of the nine hostages founded a dynasty of irish kings. see also nigel, niles, and nyles.
- Kendrakendra how to a girl's name is pronounced ken-drah. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of kendra is "greatest champion". of cynwrig, which could also mean "high hill". also, possibly, of the gaelic name mac eanraig, with the meaning "son of henry", or the old english name ceneric meaning of "fat" power", and cyneric importance of "real power". it is also a modern blend of ken and sandra or andrea. see also keandra.,to know,supreme champion,water baby, magical,wise ruler, enthusiasts, power
- Nilesof clouds,niles as a boy's name is pronounced nyles. it is of english origin. variant of niall (irish, gaelic) "champion". eventually in "the cloud" or "passion". can also be used, in terms of nilus (greek), which is a holy name, or that are derived from the river in africa. confident in modern times by the character of dr. niles crane in the tv-series "frasier". also the form of the neil. also the shape of the of nelson.,son of neil
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name