- Name :Case
- Meaning :He who brings peace to men, He who brings peace to men
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Case
- AabanMore clear, 8th Persian month, Name of the Angel, 8th Persian month, angel of iron, name aban also in some cases has the meaning spontaneous and versatile
- Arielariel as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name ariel) is very ayr-ee-ul. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. literary shakespeare gave the name of this playful spirit in "the storm". ariel was also become popular in modern times, such as the name of the little mermaid, walt disney ' s animated movie "the little mermaid". ariel is a modern pattern.,ariel as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl ariel) is very ar-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. also the biblical name of a place, in the case of the sumerians. literary shakespeare gave that name to this playful spirit, it can disappear in "the storm". the name has connotations of the other, and despite the fact that shakespeare's play, ariel is a man, it is more often used for girls in modern times. israeli politicians ariel sharon.,god's lion,lion, the god, the hero of the age of the stove
- Ciarawith black hair or dark skin,ciara how to a girl's name is pronounced kee-a-ra. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of ciara is "black". modern feminine form of ciaran (of "ciar"), the name of two great saints of ireland. you can also be attributed, in italian chiara meaning "light", and is characterized by the use of kyra and kiara. in the united states, it is pronounced with a soft cloth and "c", in which case it gets either a respelling of sierra, or the use of the brand of perfume called ciara (see chanel) was by revlon in the year 1973. also the form of the claire.,dark little girls,a little dark
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- AidaVisiting, Returning, Something of value given in return of some thing good, Reward in some cases it means return
- Cadenfighter, warrior; or out of the land, the soil,caden as a young man, of the name, that is to say: kay-cave. is scottish, and the importance of caden is "son of cadam". the scottish surname mccadden. also as a variant of cade, in which case it is a modern fashion highlights similar names to aidan, braden and hayden.,wrestler,the son of cadan
- Hamishhamish as a name of children of scottish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of hamish is "evicted". anglisierte spelling of the vokativ case sheumais, the gaelic form of james. also the form of jacob.,supplanter
- Hollisdweller in the case of the hollies,hollis as a girl's name (also more frequent than kids his name hollis) is the old english origin, and the meaning of hollis is "near the holly bushes". the location, the name. sounds like holly.,hollis as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name hollis) is very hah-liss. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of hollis is "holly tree".,live in the trees of holly,near holly,near holly bushes
- Vanof the family of the..,of the moors,several possible meanings,of,van, as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name van), is pronounced van. it is an association of origin, and the meaning of van is of. the equivalent of de in the french name. also a nickname for evan. van was sometimes a surname-prefix to indicate that a particular name, of the first immigrants to the united states. the name became known in the 1950s by the actor van johnson and van heflin. pianist van cliburn; actors van johnson.,go as a girl' name (also used regularly by more young of name van), is pronounced van. it is an association of origin, and the meaning of van is of. the dutch equivalent of the de in the french name. in the case that some of the first immigrants to the united states dropped this prefix from their name, made with a particular name. van also as an abbreviation of vanessa.
- Linnas a twinflower,linn as a boy's name (also as a girl name linn) is the old english origin. you may be referred to the linen fibres, as in the case of linus, or linden, as in lindsay. rare, and easily confused with a girl named lynn.
- Briacthe name briac is a name of children . st-briac was an irish saint, who came in the north of france, on the 6. century and gave its name to the small town of saint-briac-sur-mer, in brittany. the name is believed that in connection with brian, even though you can be totally independent of the names of the celtic word "bruaich", which means "steep mountain". briac brings, in any case, a fresh continental breakfast to feel and it would be a good option for those who like a name with two french and irish connections
- BelliSilver in Kannada and Tamil, Silver, A companion, an act or event that provokes or is used to justify war" (literally, "a case for war")
- Letothe name leto is a girl name . leto is the titaness of motherhood (there's a title!) and, in the case of zeus, mother of the twin olympians artemis and apollo. simple, elegant, and unique leto is a mythological name for girls, we hope to hear a lot more.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name