- Name :Calle
- Meaning :A man who is free, A man who is free
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Calle
- PranaviGoddess Parvati, The first sound of universe aum called as Pranavi, One of the many names of Goddess Parvathi
- SharikaGoddess Durga, A kind of bird, Commonly called mainaa, A bow or stick used for playing any stringed instrument, Name of the tutelary Goddess of shaareetaka, Same as saarikaa, Mayna
- Ambroseambrose how to a girl's name is pronounced am brohz. it is of greek origin, and the importance of ambrosio is "immortal". in english the form of the end of the huts of america, called the ambrose, from greek ambrosios. saint ambrose (fourth century) was the bishop of milan, after having been baptized by st. augustine, st. ambrosius (eighth century), was a tutor of charlemagne. the name is most common in greece, as in english-speaking countries. the writer ambrose bierce, civil war, general ambrose e. burnside.,immortal,immortal,the immortal being
- TvaritaGoddess Durga, Quick, Swift, A form of Durga, A magical formula called after her, One of the names of Goddess Dhurga.
- Novanew,nova as a girl's name is pronounced noh-vah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of nova is "new". astronomy: a nova is a star that causes a huge explosion of energy, always temporarily extraordinarily bright. chevrolet used to a small car called "nova". girlfriend is also spanish for "friend".
- Iriscolors, rainbow,colors,rainbow, iris as a girl's name is pronounced " simulation of the crack. it is of greek origin, and the importance of the iris (rainbow). a flower called. mythology: iris was a messenger goddess, the parade of rainbow between the heavens and the earth, so that messages from olympus. the writer iris murdoch.,rainbow
- MahalakshmiGoddess Lakshmi, Lakshmi the great, Consort of Vishnu, She is the presiding deity at kolhapur, She destroyed a Daitya called Mahal hence she is called mahalsa or Mahalakshmi, A name of the Goddess Laxmi
- Ciarawith black hair or dark skin,ciara how to a girl's name is pronounced kee-a-ra. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of ciara is "black". modern feminine form of ciaran (of "ciar"), the name of two great saints of ireland. you can also be attributed, in italian chiara meaning "light", and is characterized by the use of kyra and kiara. in the united states, it is pronounced with a soft cloth and "c", in which case it gets either a respelling of sierra, or the use of the brand of perfume called ciara (see chanel) was by revlon in the year 1973. also the form of the claire.,dark little girls,a little dark
- HaranLord Shiva, Hara means the one who destroys i.e.. who does harana. Lord Shiva is called Hara because he is the destroyer of world, Sins, Evils etc, Mountain, Hill
- Emerya hardworking, brave and powerful ruler was used to be called by this name., a hardworking, brave and powerful ruler was used to be called by this name.
- Finnfair,fair,light, fair or white,blond, bright white, bright red,finn as a young man by the name is pronounced in order. is of irish, gaelic and old german origin, and the meaning of finn "i know right". mythology: finn maccumhail was a legendary irish hero (century iii), something like the english robin hood. his warrior-followers were called dynamiters or fianna. the modern gaelic form is fionn. the name can also be used as a pet form of finbar, and similar names. also the shape of fingal. also the form of finlay.
- Madisonmadison as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name madison), is very mad-a-son. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of madison is "son of the mighty warrior". it is also possible variant of madeline (hebrew) "woman from magdala", or surname derived from matthew (hebrew) "gift of the lord" or "matilda" (alt-english) "mighty in battle". the siren, the heroine of madison in the hit movie "splash" probably affects the use of the name, and boy ' s name as a maiden name.,madison as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl madison) is very mad-ih-sun. it is derived from the medieval town of the woman called magdalene (greek, french), "woman of magdala". the surname arose from madde, it was a nickname for madeleine. use of madison's name is influenced by james madison, an important contribution to the american constitution and the bill of rights, as well as the president of the united states during the war of 1812. the writer madison smartt bell.,matthew ' s child,and that a mighty battle,son of matthew,the son of maud
- Jarvisjarvis how a young man name is pronounced jar-viss. it is of french origin. variant of french called gervaise of gervase, possibly, with the meaning "spear" or "with honors". the musicians jarvis cocker.,spear-man
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name