- Name :cain
- Meaning :purchased,brought,cain as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl named cain) is very kayn. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of cain is acquired; spear". with the same name in welsh means "beautiful". biblical: cain, the firstborn of adam and eve, killed his brother in eifersüchtigem anger and became a traveller in exile. has a different origin, of which it sounds like kane or cyan.,spear; possessed
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For cain
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Sethnamed named a, placed,seth how to a girl's name is pronounced seth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of seth "ordered set". biblical: the third party designated son of adam and eve. eve said seth, was appointed, in place of abel, killed by cain. the actor seth green.
- Mackenziepetite, nice-looking,mackenzie as a girl's name (also used, in general, less than kids his name mackenzie) is very ma-ken-zee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of mackenzie is "fire-born, the son of the wise ruler". the name is the development has also been influenced by cainnech what "handsome". originally a surname and male name, but actress mackenzie phillips has made it popular as a male names for girls. see also kenzie and mc - name.,mackenzie as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names baby girl mackenzie) is very ma-ken-zee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of mackenzie is "son of the wise ruler".,rather,the son of kenneth
- Cainecaine as a young man by the name is pronounced kayn. it is the old english origin. the medieval town of first name and last name. see also cain and kane. the actor michael caine.,the son of wrestler
- Kaincain as a girl's name is pronounced kayn. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of cain is "buy". variant of kenan. biblical: refers to the tribe of the kenites or to a city of judah. see also cain. also in the form of kane.,spear; possessed", "warrior
- Gaenorgaenor as a girl's name is originally welsh. form gaynor, possibly influenced by the saints honored in llangeinor, wales. its name comes from the welsh cain "beautiful", and (g)wyry(f) "virgin.",white and smooth,white ghost, a ghost
- QihaelBiblical Cain is the English language equivalent, means possessed, Biblical Cain is the English language equivalent, means possessed
- QeehaelThe Biblical Cain Is The English Language Equivalent, The Biblical Cain Is The English Language Equivalent
- Ceinlysceinlys as a girl's name is pronounced kuyn-lis. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of ceinlys is "nice and sweet, fair". of "cain" and "melys" or "glyws".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name