- Name :Cai
- Meaning :Brother of King Arthur, Brother of King Arthur
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cai
- Kaifrom the sea,kai as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name kai) is very kye. is of welsh, scandinavian and greek origin, and the importance of kai is "keeper of the key; the earth". variant of kay. it is also possible (south africa) "beautiful". kai is also a pineapple name means "the sea". the shape of the cai.,kai as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name of kai) is very kye. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kai, "the sea". see also kay.,sea, sea,sea
- Caiusbe happy,gaius as a young man by the name is pronounced buttons. it is of latin origin, and the importance of this key is "happy". common roman form of the key. this was the name of the famous roman emperor caligula called, a nickname that means "little boots". this was referring to the miniature soldiers of shoes you wore, when he was young. to 16th-century english physician equipped with a college, in the university of cambridge, called "gonville and caius".,happy, happy,man of the earth,rejoice
- Cassidycassidy as a boy's name (also used, in general, more like a girl's name cassidy), is very kash-ih-dee. is of irish, welsh and gaelic, the origin and meaning of cassidy is "curly-headed; ingenious, clever.",cassidy as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys their name cassidy) is very kass-ih-dee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of cassidy is "curly". the surname ó caiside meaning "descendent of caiside", where the name caiside means "curly", from gaelic "cas". can also be taken as a significant form of cass.,for curly hair,curly hair,with curly hair
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Sethnamed named a, placed,seth how to a girl's name is pronounced seth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of seth "ordered set". biblical: the third party designated son of adam and eve. eve said seth, was appointed, in place of abel, killed by cain. the actor seth green.
- Mackenziepetite, nice-looking,mackenzie as a girl's name (also used, in general, less than kids his name mackenzie) is very ma-ken-zee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of mackenzie is "fire-born, the son of the wise ruler". the name is the development has also been influenced by cainnech what "handsome". originally a surname and male name, but actress mackenzie phillips has made it popular as a male names for girls. see also kenzie and mc - name.,mackenzie as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names baby girl mackenzie) is very ma-ken-zee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of mackenzie is "son of the wise ruler".,rather,the son of kenneth
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name