- Name :Cade
- Meaning :To fight in a small battle, To fight in a small battle
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cade
- CadanA variant of Cadell and Kaden. It means battle or companion., A variant of Cadell and Kaden. It means battle or companion.
- Cadenfighter, warrior; or out of the land, the soil,caden as a young man, of the name, that is to say: kay-cave. is scottish, and the importance of caden is "son of cadam". the scottish surname mccadden. also as a variant of cade, in which case it is a modern fashion highlights similar names to aidan, braden and hayden.,wrestler,the son of cadan
- Ethelethel how to a girl's name is pronounced eth-the. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ethel is "noble". abbreviation of old names, with ethel as etheldreda. in the first place as a name in the decade of 1840, and did something popular through a character called ethel, in thackeray ' s novel "the newcomes" (1855). actresses, ethel barrymore, ethel merman.,elegant and noble woman,noble,noble maiden
- Gildacovered with gold,gilda how to a girl's name is pronounced jill-dah, gill-dah, geel-dah. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of gilda is "very, total, the victims." an italian short form of the german name, the clan "victims"; it dates back to ermengilda (of herminigild, derived from ermin, or irmin, "total"), a name of anglo-saxon. the name of the heroine of the verdi opera "rigoletto" in 1851. from the 1940s through the movie "gilda" with rita hayworth. in the decade of 1980: actress/comedian gilda radner.,golden,wife of the victim
- Isadoragift of isis,gift of isis (gift of the throne),isadora as a girl's name is pronounced iz-a-dor-ah. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of isadora is "gift of isis". isis was the main goddess in ancient egypt. also feminine form of isidore, a popular name in ancient greece. isadora duncan, a famous songwriter, dancer, actress, in the decade of 1920.,gift of isis
- Casparcaspar as a girl's name is pronounced kas-pro. it is of persian origin, and the importance of casper is "treasurer". dutch form of jasper. in the medieval tradition, caspar was one of the three magi, or "wise man", who traveled from afar to find the baby jesus. a decade of the 1960s, the television series casper, the ghost-friendly.,the guardian of treasure,treasurer
- Faethe name fae is a girl name . now, the faye again in the top 1000, after decades of absence, your annotation be revived as well. fae was given so many girl in the last year, as a fay, and can be particularly attractive, as a second name of the option.
- Bobbob how a young man name is pronounced bob. it is the old english origin. abbreviation of robert, the subsequent embossing of the stove, date of birth and nob. bobbie and bobby are pet forms, despite the fact that bobbie is more often used for girls. while bobby together for children in the decade of 1950 and 60 years, robert is now more than shorten it to robbie or rob in its place, in the pedestrian area of bob. the comedian bob hope; singer bob dylan; chess master dob fishermen; actor billy bob thornton.,brilliant glory,a diminutive of robert
- JignasaAcademic curiosity, an intllectual girl who is always curious for everything and want to discover whole world.
- Rhaegarthe name of rhaegar is a name of children . rhaegar targaryen is one of the most glamorous, noble characters from george r. r. martin a song of ice and fire series... even though he was already dead, and more than a decade, as the books begin. the reader first to know, that robert and ned, the two enemies that draw a distorted picture of this striking man. among its many notable features? he is the uncle of daenarys targaryen, his essosi title khaleesi became the largest breakout name in the entire game of thrones world.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name