- Name :brett
- Meaning :breton in brittany,the board as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the guys in the name of the table). it is very bret. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the table is "of britany, or in the united kingdom". last name as first name. also the variant of the britain. literary: lady brett ashley was hemingway ' s the heroine in the novel "the sun also rises".,table as a boy's name (also less often girls in the name of the table) is very bret. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the table is "of britany, or in the united kingdom". transferred use of the surname has its origin in the middle ages as a denomination ethnic for a native of brittany (france), great britain (england). the writer bret harte; the french painter jules breton; baseball player brett butler and ironing board, saberhagen; the football players brett favre.,of britain
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For brett
- TabrettDerived from pre-medieval word tabour which mean tambourine, Derived from pre-medieval word tabour which mean tambourine
- Ambrettathe name of ambretta is a girl name . an evergreen tree, yellow flowers, ambretta works to modernize, amber.
- Ambrettethe name of ambrette is a girl name of french origin. ambrette is the name of a french dessert pear-and west-indian hibiscus seed.
- Soubrettesoubrette as a girl name. the term "soubrette" was initially used for the name of a type of character in the french comedy, in the 18th and 19ten century plays. it describes a woman in the comic book character, who is young and female, constantly flirtatious and talkative, and, in general, a waitress in a hotel.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name