- Name :brad
- Meaning :brad how to a girl's name is pronounced brad. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of brad is "broad, and a lot". also as abbreviation of bradford and bradley. the actor brad pitt, brad renfro.,of the broad meadow,prado grande
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For brad
- Matthewthe gift of god,gift of god,matthew how to a girl's name is pronounced math-yoo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mateo is "gift of god". biblical: the name of one of the twelve apostles, wrote the first gospel account of jesus. his name is a form of the hebrew name mattathia. the alternate spelling mathew is a surname of english variant of spelling. the actor matthew broderick, matthew modine, matthew perry, matthew mcconaughey, matt leblanc, matt damon; photographer mathew brady; poet matthew arnold; tennis celebrities, mats wilander.
- Shilohquiet, gentle,gift,shiloh as a young man by the name (more often that girls name shiloh) is very shye-loh. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of " shiloh "his gift." possibly, "peace". biblical: a prophetic name for the messiah, shiloh is also significant, as the scene of a decisive battle in the american civil war.,shiloh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name from shiloh) is very shy loh. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of " shiloh "his gift." possibly, "peace". biblical the name of the place. shiloh is also the site of a pivotal battle in the american civil war. the actor brad pitt and actress angelina jolie, in the name of their daughter shiloh nouvel jolie-pitt.,quiet
- Bradleybradley as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name of bradley) is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." the location, the name. surname used as first name.,bradley as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of bradley) it's very brad-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." transferred use of the surname and first name. from the century of mid-19th century, most in the united states as in other english-speaking countries. the most famous american with this surname was general omar bradley (20th century). senator bill bradley, the actor bradley whitford.,width of the clear of the large meadow,prado grande
- Leecompensation; protection; or the mine,the field,of compensation,lee as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "pasture or meadow". the location, the name. common surname in south america, as a name of honor of confederate general robert e. lee. the tough guy actor lee marvin; chrysler, lee iacocca; actor lee majors. also the shape of ashley. the shape of the bentley. also the form of bradley. also the way of farley. also the form of finlay. also the form of leander. also the shape of leo. also in the form of leonard. also the way of leroy.,lee as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "grass or pasture." lee is often called a middle name. confederate general robert e. lee, influences the name in the 1950s. the actress lee remick; princess lee radziwill. also the shape of ashley. also the form of beverly. also the shape of the leah.,grass, meadow
- Bradenbraden how a young man name is pronounced bray-the. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of braden is "descendant of bradán". transferred use of the surname irish. bradán is a personal name, meaning "salmon".,from the broad valley,salmon,son of bradan,broad valley
- Cadenfighter, warrior; or out of the land, the soil,caden as a young man, of the name, that is to say: kay-cave. is scottish, and the importance of caden is "son of cadam". the scottish surname mccadden. also as a variant of cade, in which case it is a modern fashion highlights similar names to aidan, braden and hayden.,wrestler,the son of cadan
- Bradforda person who lived near a ford,bradford how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradford is "wide ford". transferred use of the surname and first name. name of the first governor of the plymouth colony, william bradford (17. century). another william bradford (18th century) was a printer who played an important role in the american revolution.,from the wide ford,the great river that cross
- Junajohn's name is a maiden name of latin origin. juna, a variant of the new elegant name of the month of june, in the u. s. through the actors bradford anderson, who chose her for his daughter, whose center, the name, meredith, is the name anderson-new hampshire hometown. juna, which belongs to the fresher feeling that the names of girl with j to start. during juna was used to 30 baby girls in the united states in the last year, is a top 50 girl name in germany. juna can also be thought of as a relative of djuna, the same created, the name of the writer djuna barnes.
- Terrydiminutive of terence or teresa,a powerful ruler of the people,the governor of the people,terry as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, her name is terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "people' s rule". of theodoric, which was the direct source of derek and dietrich, but gave rise to terry through norman french name thierri (also the source of the modern french thierry). also the abbreviation of terence and terrell. football terry bradshaw; filmmaker terry gilliam.,terry as a girl' name (also more frequent that guys name terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "end of summer". diminutive of teresa. such nicknames for teresa most popular were in the middle of the 20th century. even in the modern blended-name. actresses teri hatcher, theresa russell, teri garr.
- Rhodesrhodes as a young man by the name is of german origin and of the importance of rhodes "where roses grow". name of a greek island and a philanthropist briton, cecil rhodes, who gave his name to a country (rhodesia) and a scholarship fund for outstanding students of england, from the ex-colonies to study at oxford in england. some famous rhodes scholar, senator bill bradley and president bill clinton.,roses,where the roses grow
- BradeneOne who is as sleek as a salmon; alternate spelling for "Braden", One who is as sleek as a salmon, alternate spelling for "Braden"
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name