- Name :botan
- Meaning :peony
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For botan
- Camelliathe camellia as a girl's name is pronounced ka-meel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of camelia is "helper to the priest". the importance of this ancient roman city, last name, probably their origin in pre-roman italy, it is not safe. the camellia flower is in honor of the botanist and missionary george joseph camel, and is often associated with the name camille, although of roots different. alexandre dumas' famous 19ten century play "la dame aux camélias" in the united states is known as "camille." see also kamelia. also the shape of the stretcher.,plant, flower,flower camel
- Linneaas a twinflower,linden,linnea, as a girl's name is pronounced you-nee-ah, we-no. it is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of linnea is "lime or linden-tree". also the name of a small pink flower of the mountain, which was named by the swedish botanist carl von linné, the inventor of the generally accepted system of classification of plants and animals. swedish girls, since this name in connection with a small blue flower. literary: there is a character called linnea in a popular series of children's books christian björk.,twinflower, linde
- Zinniatin flower,zinnia, as a girl's name is of latin origin. flower of name. the flower was named after the 18th century botanist johann tin, classified.,zinnia-flower
- Acerthe name acer is a name of children . acer is the latin name botanical name maple. where the maple feels very feminine, acer is a more male type, with a reference to this tree.
- Myrtleevergreen shrub,myrtle how to a girl's name is pronounced mer-terl. it is of latin origin. botanical and nature name based on the evergreen shrub, was sacred to venus as a symbol of love. first used in the 1850s.
- Fuchsiafuchsia (flower),fuchsia, as a baby girl name. plant name: the brilliant pink blossoms of the popular plant have given their name to their color. the plant owes its name to the german botanist leonhard fuchs.
- Dianellathe name dianella is a girl name . dianella is the botanical name of a small plant that grows in australia. it flowers in spring with a star-like purple flower that develops into a blue berry. dianella feels laptop as a continuation of diana.
- Gardeniagarden, gardenia flower as a girl's name is pronounced at all-deen-yah. it is of english origin. a name from nature: the sweet flower scented named after the 18th-century anglo-american botanist alexander garden, the first grain no.,gardenia flower
- Primrosefirst rose,the spring, as a girl's name is middle english in origin, and the importance of the primrose is "first rose". botanical name: a 19th century flower name of a flower that blooms in early spring. the spring is not of the rose family.,the first rose
- Kalenethe name kalene is a girl name . kalene is one of the names that do not actually exist as an official name in each culture, but, at the same time, used widely and affects many other names. you can think of it as a variant of the polish botanical name "kalina", or the hawaiian kalena, or the hebrew kayla in all their variations, that may include kayley, cailey, and so on.
- Eglantineeglantine as a girl's name of old french and latin, and the importance of eglantine is "needle". of the old french aiglent, a derivation from the latin acus, refers to the plant of thorns. botanical and flowers in the name of the sweetbriar floor.sweetbriar
- Loredanathe name loredana is a girl name . common name in italy and romania, the beautiful loredana is, often, to have been invented by the french author george sand for a character in his 1833 novel mattea. but it was also in the 16th century italian botanist, loredana marcello, known for the development of treatments for various diseases. it probably derives from the venetian surname loredan, from the name of the town loreo "laurel".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name