- Name :Borg
- Meaning :From the castle., From the castle.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Borg
- BionAncient Greek name meaning 'life'. In science fiction, a bion is a cyborg or robot (taken from the word bionic), Ancient Greek name meaning 'life'. In science fiction, a bion is a cyborg or robot (taken from the word bionic)
- BorjeOld Norse - From the fortified Hill or Castle; A variant of the name Borg, Old Norse - From the fortified Hill or Castle, A variant of the name Borg
- Gunnborggunnborg as a girl's name is norse in origin and the importance of the gunnborg is "catious". contains gunnr "the dispute".
- Lucretialucretia how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-kree-sha. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucretia is "correct". also possibly of etruscan origin and of uncertain meaning. the name of a matron, roman, who has committed suicide in public protest against the shame. during the renaissance, darker associations have been given the name through lucretia borgia, sister of cesare borgia.,the success and wealth,and the wealth of the
- Reaverthe name of reaver is a name of children . reaver sure sounds like a professional, last name, thanks-i was going to finish, and similarity of names such as the reeve, but in reality it is a name invented by science fiction writers. the first documentation of the use of the reaver was in the year of 1988, when the name of a team of cyborgs, in a comic book from marvel. more recently, the reaver has been used in the television series firefly, the name of a group of cannibalistic people.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name