- Name :Bore
- Meaning :He is like the north wind, He is like the north wind
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bore
- Norrisfrom the north,from the north,norris how to a girl's name is pronounced even iss. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of norris is "aurora borealis". the word "norreis". it can also be a derivative of the french word for "nurse." the modern use dates back to the 19ten century. the writer frank norris.,aurora borealis
- Normanthe man of the north,norman how a young man name is pronounced still claim. it is of old german origin, and the importance of norman is "aurora borealis". the name was in england before the norman conquest, and maybe you know a person, that of norway or some other northern region of britain. the normans, who conquered england in the year 1066 were originally from scandinavia, but had stopped about a century, to conquer and colonize, in the north of france, in the region known as the region of normandy, before crossing the english channel to attack the uk from the south. after the middle ages, uses, and, later, to neglect the name of strong revived in the 19th century. authors norman mailer, norman vincent peale; artist norman rockwell; television producers norman lear; the american general norman schwarzkopf.,aurora borealis, norseman,nordmann (vikings)
- Joleighcreative and adventuorous type of persons. They easily get bore and love changes. They are staright forward and easily make their life decisions.
- BoureyCountry or great city. A variant of the name Borey., Country or great city. A variant of the name Borey.
- Atlasatlas as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of the atlas "to carry". atlas was a mythical titan, who bore the weight of the world on their shoulders, so that the name has a connotation of great strength.,who leads,support, support,support (the sky)
- Lachlanby the fjord of the land,from the land of the lakes,lachlan as a girl's name is pronounced lahk-lin, bore-to-lan. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of lachlan is "from the land of the lakes". you can also refer to a viking ancestor or mean "bellicose". mogul lachlan murdoch.,country full of lakes,land of lakes
- Alyaalya as a girl's name is of arabic origin, and the importance of alya is "sublime". also nickname of alla.,from the sky,sky,sky, hochwohlgeborenen, sublime
- Elbertaelberta as a girl's name is old english, and old german origin, and the meaning of elberta is "noble, bright". female elbert; variant of alberta.,hochwohlgeborenen, bright
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name