- Name :Bodie
- Meaning :One who is sheltered, One who is sheltered
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bodie
- RonavOne who embodies grace and charm, Aka. handsome, A person who is an embodiment of charm and grace
- AlulaEmbodied with celestial wisdom they are dainty like feather are the first born and full of rushness
- GanadhyakshinaLeader of all the celestial bodies, Leader of all the celestial bodies, Lord of all Gods
- Lynnfrom the lake,lake,lynn as a girl's name (also known as boy's name lynn), is very lin. that is the english, the irish and the gaelic, the origin and meaning of lynn "ruddy-complected". variant of flann. the surname may also be of old english origin gaelic means "lake", "waterfall" or "pool", and it is likely that, given that they have a family that live near these bodies of water. sometimes, as a diminutive of "linda" (in spanish) "pretty". it is mainly used as a middle name and a woman at the beginning or at the end in many names links, as kaylyn and lynlee. the actress lynn redgrave. also the shape of madeline.
- ZubaydahExcellent (This was the Name of the daughter of Jafar Mansoor and the wife of Khalifah Haroon Rasheed), One who is soft bodied.
- CorneliusHoen, i.e. a bony growth that grows on the bodies of certain animals, Hoen, i.e. a bony growth that grows on the bodies of certain animals
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name