- Name :Bill
- Meaning :Derived From William; one who is a resolute protector, Derived From William, one who is a resolute protector
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bill
- Calvinnaked, hairless,calvin as a young man by the name pronounced kal-vin. it is of french origin, and the importance of calvin is "little early". diminutive of "birth", the french "chauve". a roman city, and of the family, the clan name as a surname. to transfer a name as homage to 16th-century french religious reformer john calvin, whose thought profoundly affects the presbyterians, methodists, and the huguenots branches of protestantism. family in the modern age, through bill watterson country ' s cartoon feature of "calvin and hobbes". u.s. president calvin coolidge; composer calvin hamptom; italian composer italo calvino.,little soon, a, the desertion of
- Bradleybradley as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name of bradley) is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." the location, the name. surname used as first name.,bradley as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of bradley) it's very brad-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." transferred use of the surname and first name. from the century of mid-19th century, most in the united states as in other english-speaking countries. the most famous american with this surname was general omar bradley (20th century). senator bill bradley, the actor bradley whitford.,width of the clear of the large meadow,prado grande
- Madisonmadison as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name madison), is very mad-a-son. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of madison is "son of the mighty warrior". it is also possible variant of madeline (hebrew) "woman from magdala", or surname derived from matthew (hebrew) "gift of the lord" or "matilda" (alt-english) "mighty in battle". the siren, the heroine of madison in the hit movie "splash" probably affects the use of the name, and boy ' s name as a maiden name.,madison as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl madison) is very mad-ih-sun. it is derived from the medieval town of the woman called magdalene (greek, french), "woman of magdala". the surname arose from madde, it was a nickname for madeleine. use of madison's name is influenced by james madison, an important contribution to the american constitution and the bill of rights, as well as the president of the united states during the war of 1812. the writer madison smartt bell.,matthew ' s child,and that a mighty battle,son of matthew,the son of maud
- Williamdecided protection,the strength of mind and the protection of the brave protectors,william how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-yum. it is of old german origin, and the importance of william is strong protector. of wil, with the meaning of be, desire and the helmet, with the meaning helmet, protection. for a long time after the norman conquest in 1066 ad, three of the four english guys that were there some way the conqueror, the name of william. abbreviations and variants, are met in common the fundamental meaning of to be, probably or resolved. william was a real name in the united kingdom for almost a thousand years. the firstborn son of the current prince of wales, named william. see also willard. the playwright william shakespeare; the actor willem dafoe, william hurt, billy crudup, bill pullman, film director wim wenders; poet william blake; author william faulkner; us president william h. harrison, william h. taft, william mckinley; bill clinton.,with gold plated helmet
- Dixiedixie how to a girl's name is pronounced dik-see. it is the french and the english origin and the meaning of dixie is "tenth part". the name refers to a region of the united states, known as the old south. it is derived from one of the surveyors of the mason-dixon line, or the "ten" (in cajun french "dix") - the one dollar bill in circulation, of louisiana, from the south of the country of kitchen utensils". the actress dixie carter. also the shape of the benedicta.,from the south in the u. s.,ten,tenth,tenth son
- Bobbob how a young man name is pronounced bob. it is the old english origin. abbreviation of robert, the subsequent embossing of the stove, date of birth and nob. bobbie and bobby are pet forms, despite the fact that bobbie is more often used for girls. while bobby together for children in the decade of 1950 and 60 years, robert is now more than shorten it to robbie or rob in its place, in the pedestrian area of bob. the comedian bob hope; singer bob dylan; chess master dob fishermen; actor billy bob thornton.,brilliant glory,a diminutive of robert
- Willadecided protection,the brave protectors,who will protect,willa as a girl's name is pronounced wil-oh. it is of old german origin, and the importance of the willa determined protector. feminine of william. also the form of billie. also the form of wilhelmina.
- Rhodesrhodes as a young man by the name is of german origin and of the importance of rhodes "where roses grow". name of a greek island and a philanthropist briton, cecil rhodes, who gave his name to a country (rhodesia) and a scholarship fund for outstanding students of england, from the ex-colonies to study at oxford in england. some famous rhodes scholar, senator bill bradley and president bill clinton.,roses,where the roses grow
- Clintona settlement near the river glyme,clinton w how to a girl's name is pronounced klin-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of clinton is "fenced settlement". last name and first name from glympton in oxfordshire or glinton in northants. an illustrious 18th-century new york governor de witt clinton, who left his name in many new york city-layers. the american president, bill clinton; actor clint eastwood; singer clint black.,mountain village,a settlement on the river glyme,a city on a hill
- Wilhelminadecided protection, stout protection,wilhelmina how to a girl name is german origin, and the meaning of wilhelmina is strong protector. the second element of the source phrase literally refers to a helmet. the actress billie burke; author of willa cather.
- Namorthe name of namor is a name of children . invented in 1939, as the name of the character from marvel comics, namor the sub-mariner. bill everett, the creator decided, namor, after writing a noble, dignified name reverse namor is the catholic church, written upside down.
- Irwinboar friend,friend, as a wild boar,of irvine, scotland,irwin how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of irwin is "boar friend". author irwin shaw; clown bill irwin.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name