- Name :Bede
- Meaning :Prayer; Name of a Historian, Prayer, Name of a Historian
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bede
- Bedabede as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of bede) is the old english origin, and the meaning of bede is "battle maid".
- Lisbeththe name lisbeth is a girl names of german origin. lisbeth is one of the many abbreviations, isabel, that are used on your own. it is not only the name of the mother of the protagonist in george eliots novel, adam bede, but takes on a new and powerful image as the protagonist of " the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy. lizbeth is a different notation.
- Domhnallthe name domhnall is a girl name gaelic origin. star wars and harry potter actor domhnall gleeson put these irish and scottish name on the international map. has a particularly bedeviling to a gaelic spelling, but the pronunciation is close to donald without the last d.... despite the gravitational attraction of the star, it will be difficult to carry in the united states.
- Bedellbedell, as young is the name of old french origin, and the importance of bedell is "messenger". a surname is rare.
- Suhulthe name suhul is a boy's name of arabic origin. this exotic name of a city in yemen was chosen for the son of the famous model liya kebede.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name