- Name :Beach
- Meaning :Close to Beech Trees, Close to Beech Trees
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Beach
- Wilsonthe son, the son of william,son of william (brave, protector),william son,wilson how a young man name is pronounced wilson. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wilson is son of william. surname. president woodrow wilson; composer robert wilson; beach boy brian wilson. also the shape of william.
- Obamabending or leaning; a small beach,the one of obama as a young man by the name is of african origin which means "twisted and evil, something bent". famous by the american president, barack obama. obama was created by his grandfather, name given.,slightly curved
- Hamptonfrom the people of the city,hampton as a girl's name is pronounced hamp-do. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of hampton is "home-town". the location, the name. beach of hampton, virginia, is the oldest settlement in english in continuous existence in the united states, and hampton roads, the channel is one of the great natural harbours. south carolina planters of wade hampton important was a soldier in the war of independence and his grandson (same name) was a prominent confederate general and later governor of south carolina. music of lionel hampton.,home town,a hamlet, in a development
- Beachertell as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of this is "near the hague". in general, a surname. 19th-century preacher henry ward beecher.,in the book
- Lidothe name lido is a girl name of italian origin. the lido is a sand of the island, just in front of venice. lido is also used to mean a beach resort or pool.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name