- Name :bauer
- Meaning :peasants, the tillers of the soil
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For bauer
- Yuribauer,lily,lily flower,yuri, as a young man by the name is pronounced yer-ee. is of russian and greek origin, and the importance of yuri is peasant. variant of georg. also the shape of the juri. also the form of uriah.
- Goranagriculture man,goran as a young man, by the name of slav and swedish origin, and the importance of goran is "mountain; bauer". from the well-known croatian poet ivan goran kovacic (20th century), who was born in lukovdol, in a mountain (gora) region of western croatia, from the second name is derived. göran or d. jöran (see jordan) is also the swedish form of george.
- Ginobauer,gino, as a young man by the name is pronounced jee-n is of italian origin. abbreviation of ambrogino (greek) "eternal" or luigino or eugenio, from eugene (greek) "noble aristocrat". a pet form of giacomo.,known fighter
- Yorickbauer,yorick, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of yorick is farmer. in regards to george and yuri. literary: in shakespeare's hamlet hamlet, murmurs, a skull, alas! poor yorick. also the shape of york.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name