- Name :bas
- Meaning :of sebastos,the person who, in the city of sebastia,venerable
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For bas
- VrundaBasil, Goddess Radha, Holy, Many, All, A chorus of singers, Tulsi or sacred Basil, Basil, tulsi. Another name of Goddess Sita.
- Alaiaalaia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lay-ah. it is of arabic, hebrew, and basque origin, and the importance of alaia is "sublime, sublime; rise; cheerful".
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- Anastasiaanastasia as a girl's name is pronounced ahn-a-p-shah, ahn-a-stay-zhah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of anastasia is "resurrection". the word "anastasis". russian feminine form of the greek male name anastasius. popular in eastern europe, in honor of a quarter century of saints, martyrs in sirmium, in the center of dalmatia. of time in england in the middle ages, and as late as in the 17th century. the name of one of the daughters of nicholas ii, the last tsar of russia, supposedly survived the massacre of the royal family, and a movie based on this story (1956). the actress nastassja kinski.,resurrection
- Seangod is merciful,god is merciful,to be as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, his name is sean) is manifested shon. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of sean is "god is gracious". variant of juan, the french jean. spread outside of ireland only in the 20. century. used occasionally, in the name separately. strongly influenced by the actor sean connery and sean penn. basketball player shawn kemp; actor sean hayes, sean astin, sean bean, as a musician and entrepreneur sean "p. diddy" combs.,the lord is merciful, god€™s mercy gift
- AbbasDescription of a lion, Description of a Lion, Looking Austere, Lion, Stern, Name of Mohammad's Uncle
- ParashThe mystical stone that is believed to convert base metals to gold, Healthy, Touchstone, Iron, Stone which can be turned to precious gems
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name