- Name :barth
- Meaning :abbreviation of bartholomew
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For barth
- Nathanielgift of god,god,god has given you,nathaniel, as a name of children is very na-yel. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathaniel is "god has given". biblically: one of the 12 apostles, who was also as bartholomew. used by the puritanern. author nathaniel hawthorne; musicians nat "king" cole.
- Bartholomewbartholomew as a young man by the name is pronounced bar-thawl-oh-myoo. it is of aramaic origin, and the meaning of bartholomew is "son of talmai (the peasants)". talmai is a hebrew name that means "the kingdom of the grooves". biblical: nickname of one of the twelve apostles, nathanael, known as the patron saint of the tanners and the winemaker. the name of the era in the middle ages common, but it has not been brought back to life, in the 19th century, as many medieval names were. very rare nowadays, probably due to the number of syllables.,the kingdom of the earth,the son of talmai, sculpted,son of groove,the son of she who is
- Bartbart how a boy name. abbreviation of barton, bartholomew and bertram. football player bart starr.,the kingdom of the earth,child of the earth,the son of tolmai
- BartlettDiminutive of Bartholomew; Son of a Farmer; From the Barley Farm; Ploughman; Farmer's Son, Diminutive of Bartholomew, Son of a Farmer, From the Barley Farm, Ploughman, Farmer's Son
- BartolomejCroatian form of Bartholomew, meaning ploughman., Croatian form of Bartholomew, meaning ploughman.
- BartleDiminutive of Bartholomew Dating to the 13th Century; Most Used Commonly as a Surname in Modern Times, Diminutive of Bartholomew Dating to the 13th Century, Most Used Commonly as a Surname in Modern Times
- BarthelAramaic - Son Of Tolmai; Son of the one who abounds in furrows; A variant of name Barton and Bartholomew., Aramaic - Son Of Tolmai, Son of the one who abounds in furrows, A variant of name Barton and Bartholomew.
- BartolCroatian form of Bartholomew meaning son of Talmai., Croatian form of Bartholomew meaning son of Talmai.
- Tollythe name tolly is a name of children . tolly is an old, abbreviated form, in which not only fun, but makes bartholomew usable in the modern world, as the beard simpsonesque. for the adventurous nicknamer, tolly could even be a novel abbreviation of oliver.
- BartolomajA form of Bartholomew, meaning son of Talmai., A form of Bartholomew, meaning son of Talmai.
- Macfarlanemacfarlane as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of macfarlane is "bartholomew' s son". the source code is parthalan.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name